chapter 6

Ok guys I'm back. I'm so so so sorry for being gone so long I'll go more in depth on why after the chapter

Josh's POV

Its been a week since Mr.Urie and I's conversation and the motherfucker hasn't left my mind since. Like every thought I have is somehow invaded with him. His smile, his voice, his laugh, even his scent. I feel like a creep, but what's new?

I can stop thinking about his words. How could someone like him care for someone like me?

But I can't let that distract me right now I HAVE A PREFORMANCE TO DO!! As of now I'm backstage getting ready when Beck walks into the room "guess who's here" she proclaims in a sing song voice "who" I ask genuinely confused "fucking urie" she smiles devilishly "fuck I better do good" I muse. Soon enough it's my it's my time to go on. I sashay on stage immediately getting on my knees as "hotter than hell" by dua lipa blaires through the speakers. Then I spot him he seems to be entranced by my movements as soon as I see him the part where I'm supposed to grab an audience member comes in the song, I point at him at him and mouth the words "c'mere" he walks to the stage with a smirk on his face. He gets to the stage walking up the stairs, and standing in front of me. I grab his arms sitting him on the chair onstage and quickly get on my knees running my hands up his thighs and under his shirt feeling his abs. I moan quiet enough for him to hear. I stand and sit in his lap wrapping my arms around his neck I can feel myself  getting harder as well as him. I slowly slip off his lap and start to circle him whispering in his ear "meet me in the back"  as soon as the words leave my mouth the song ends. He leaves the to stand in the back and I go to the dressing rooms. I head to the back where urie is as I get to him I grab his hand throwing a smile back at him. I take him to a back room quickly closing the door and locking it, I start to circle him wrapping my arms around his body and start to unbutton his shirt. I whisper "let me give you a real show"  he groans and sits in the chair in the middle of the room. I stand and start to dance for him, slowly reaching down to take my shirt and useless skirt off, continuing to dance in nothing but heels and lacy underwear. I hear him mutter "damn baby boy"
I saunter towards him seeing the bulge in his pants, quietly asking "may I ?" "Please" he motions towards the ground. I sink down to my knees in front of him undoing his pants to pull him out I innocently look up at him as I pick up the most prominent vein on his member I get to the top and slowly start to bob, I get him down my throat once when he pulls me up to kiss him, gently mumbling "god you're beautiful... will you come home with me?" He asks this softly I'm assuming he expects  me to deny him but instead I answer with "let me finish my shift first... will you wait for me?" His reply is so sweet I almost died "of course I will wait for you gorgeous"

So hey guys it's me I'm back so clearly I haven't been active in a long while and I am so damn sorry I've had a lot of issues and was in an extremely abusive relationship so I had to go back to the hospital and it just wasn't good for me but now I'm back and hopefully will be updating more. I already have chapter seven written it's shorter but it's written none the less

Stay alive my lovelies love beck