chapter 5

Brendon POV

After I left the Dollhouse club last night (might I add I had to practically drag Pete away from his stripper boyfriend.). I immediately went home and showered. Why did I shower? Well because I reeked of alcohol and sweat, also because I do my best thinking is the shower and the mess is easier to clean (if you get my drift).

As I'm rinsing my hair I can't get the precious beauty out of my head. He seems so sweet and innocent as if you get to close you could die of sugar overload. His innocent act is so well done that I was sure I was imagining him at first. Don't even get me started on his gorgeousness. The sweat on his porcelain skin like raindrops on leaves. The way his snow white complexion was perfectly complimented underneath the Ruby body suit he wore. The way his body move so sinfully but still had a touch of innocence I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Guess it's time for another shower.

Time skip to the next morning
Third person POV

Last night was insane for both Brendon and Josh. Even now as they were both getting dressed for the day.

Josh in a short black skirt, alien croptop, and Marvin Martian Converse.

Brendon kept it simple with dressy black skinny jeans and a blue button up shirt

But neither were really worried about the clothes, no what they were truly worried about was each other

But neither were really worried about the clothes, no what they were truly worried about was each other. Josh had Brendon brain. Every thought was about his sexy science professor, and how he must be judging him right now. But the biggest thought was the fear of exposure. Though Brendon would never do that. He would never betray Josh like that because even though they just met he still really really cared about the younger boy too much to do that to him. As the time for class arose both Josh and Brendon were worried out of there minds.

Brendon POV

It was 20 minutes till class started when I arrived at my door to start letting students in.

It had only been about 5 minutes when a head of familiar pink hair walked into the classroom. I wasn't going to say anything until he bypassed all the desks and stopped at my larger one.

He stood there for a second before finding his and speaking "Mr.Urie do you mind speaking to me after class" he sounded a little distressed so I decided it best to listen to what he had to say. I silently agreed with a nod of my head. "Great until then" he replied and went to go sit at his desk in the top back corner of the room.

Josh's POV

I was going to talk to Mr.Urie about last night. I mean I know he said he wouldn't say anything, but I had to make sure. Also I wanted to know what was up with last night. Why did he stay with me then when things started to get heated leave so suddenly. What was he going to say before he left. These are the things I'm gonna find out. NOT because he's extremely attractive and I want to spend time with him. Okay maybe that has a little something to do with it.

As it got closer to time for class to start more students started to pour in until it was finally time for class to start. As Mr.Urie got up I saw the way his jeans hugged his body and made his ass look so just mmmmmm and the way he walked I could feel my little friend start to stiffen and become uncomfortable. He looked up just as my eyes left him and we made eye contact. He smirked knowingly and turned around again.

Damn you Urie, with your stupidly attractive smirk, extremely hot body, and breathtaking smile. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME. WAIT what am I saying he's MY TEACHER FOR GODS SAKE. I shouldn't be thinking like this and I sure as HELL shouldn't have a boner because of him. But then again he is extremely sexy.

"JOSH" I'm snapped out of my Mr.Urie enduced trance by Beck(a/n yes I did the thing where I add myself in get over it also I'm nonbinary so I use they/them pronouns in here), another one of  my stripper friends and classmates, "yes" I reply with slight annoyance in my voice. "Someones got a crush" they declare with a goofy grin on their face. "No.... No no no... No no... No... No I do not he's our professor for Christs sake" I quickly retort while also trying to convince myself. "Sure you don't... Just keep telling yourself that joshie" they whisper with a smirk. I felt my face heat up as I mumbled "fuck you".

Mr.Urie finally dismissed us. After everyone was gone Mr.Urie called me over to him. I quickly and quite uncomfortably walked, more like waddled because I still had a little problem, to his desk. "So Josh what is it that you wanted to ask me" he asked quietly while looking at my skirt quite intently. I could tell he could sense my problem.

"Well I wanted to talk about last night" I replied "Josh I told you I'm not going to tell anyone" he countered calmly. "I know but I needed confirmation. I don't need this getting out. I already get called a slut for dressing like I do and that getting out would just add fuel to the fire." I added almost in tears. "Aww Josh c'mere" he motioned for me to come to him. I went over and awkwardly stood in front of him until he pulled me in his lap. My breath caught in my throat. He cradled me in his chest and quietly whispered "was there anything else you wanted to talk about." "Yes I want to know why you stayed with me so long then all of a sudden leave and what were you going to say before you left" I quickly replied.

He looked at me for a moment before answering "I stayed with you because you were upset and I left because I'm your teacher and your my student and I didn't want things to become inappropriate. Before I left I was going to tell you that I wouldn't tell anyone because I care about you and I know I haven't known you for that long but I do so yeah".

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was dumbfounded. He cares about me he ACTUALLY cares about me. Screw it he may be my teacher but this boy has a crush on his teacher.
!-/

A/n guys ahhhh i finally updated yaaaaaaayyyy

What did you guys think did you like it are you excited let me know

Also what do y'all think of my hair now it's a bit of a shock but I like it.

Stay safe, Stay alive my lovelies
🌹💎👽💎🌹