Innocence›› Derek Hale

in•no•cence noun

: the state of being not guilty of a crime or other wrong act

: lack of experience with the world and with the bad things that happen in life

: lack of knowledge about something

Innocence was one of my characteristics until I went out looking for a dead body with my best friends. Lets start at the beginning shall we?

I was walking down to grab a cookie from the kitchen when I heard a loud thump come from my balcony, well not really my balcony but the roof of my balcony. I quickly walk up the stairs to my room, when I reach the top I let out a loud screech as i'm getting hit in the face with a pillow, I hear laughter from beside me, I turn to see Scott laying on my bed laughing while my adderal high friend Stiles is trying not to laugh.

"You guys scared the shit out of me!" I yell

"Oops, now come on we have a dead body to go look for!" Stiles exclaims

"What-" I'm cut off by Scott .

"Just go with it, Aleigha" He says, So I do

We were walking in the Beacon Hills Preserve when I noticed a tiny little sprial carved into a tree, I wonder why that's there? Scott snapped me out of my thoughts when he spoke up,

"I wanted to get a good nights sleep before practice tomorrow."

"Yeah, because sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort." Stiles says with sarcasm lacing his words.

"No, because I'm playing this year. In fact I'm making first line." Scott says proudly. And at those last words I start laughing.

"Right. That's the spirit, everyone should have a dream, even a pathetically unrealistic one." I say

"Just out of curiosity," Scott says ignoring me, "What half of the body are we looking for?"

"Huh, didn't think about that." Stiles says.

"And what if what ever killed the body is still out here?" I said actually starting to get worried. Call me a sissy but I don't want to die at the age of 16.

"Didn't think about that either."

"Comforting to know you planned this with your usual attention of detail." Scott added

We were climbing up a hill when Scott spoke up again.

"Maybe the severe asthmatic should be the one holding the flashlight." I looked back to see him leaning against a tree taking a whiff of his inhaler. I sent him a sheepish smile, and he sent one back.Then Stiles fell to the ground, then Me and Scott fell in uniform. Stiles being Stiles tried to run around the Police .

"Stiles!" I yelled. Me and Scott tried catching up but couldn't because Stiles had a head start. Stiles then gets stopped by a German Shepard. I quickly hide behind a tree. I looked around for Scott but couldn't find him.

"Hold on, this delinquent belongs to me." Said Papa Stilinski"So, do you listen in to all my phone calls?"

"No, Not the boring ones at least." Stiles replied. I rolled my eyes at his response.

"Where are your usual partners in crime?"

"Oh you mean Scott and Leigha? Scott wanted to get a good night sleep before practice. And Leigha said Lydia would kill her if she didn't video chat with her about what she's wearing tomorrow. Just me. In the woods. Alone. " I rolled my eyes because even Papa Stilinski probably knew I did that this afternoon.

"Scott? Aleigha? You out there?" Papa Stilinski then raised his flashlight to the tree I was behind, and I quickly pulled my head back and hugged the tree.

"Well young man, Me and you are going to have a talk about invasion of privacy."

Great, there goes my ride home. I start the trek back to where I think the road is when I hear rustling from a bush. I freeze when I see two red glowing eyes in front of me. I then turn to run but it tackles me and bites me. My side feels like it's going to explode, I bring my hand down to it and bring it back up with blood on it. It's going to be a long night.

I'm at home wrapping gauze around my side when I hear a knock at my window. I make my way towards my window and open it revealing Issac. I smile at him and he returns it. Issac is my best friend besides Lydia, Scott, and Stiles.

"Hey" He says nervously " I was wondering if I could stay here tonight?"

"Of course." I say. I go to my closet and grab a pillow and a blanket for him and set them on the couch.

A/N Hey lovelies! I decided to start a new fanfiction! I can't decide if i want her love interest to be Derek or Stiles? Which do you think! I just want to see who you'd like Aleigha to be with and i might take that into consideration. Dedicated to Sophia bc shes my bestest friend and shes awesome and fun to fangirl with on the bus! <#

It's off to a slow start but I already know what Aleigha is, its's kinda a mixture of two creatures!

I should have the rest up by today or tomorrow!

Bye Lovelies

-katelyn