Chapter Five

unedited

I went home after that little incident with Derek, to find my house completely empty. It was strange, seeing as when i get home either Delilah or Jeremy are here to greet me, but no, im greeted by silence. A erie feeling hits me, and my mind is screaming check the backyard.

I walk towards my backdoor and i see a figure lying in the grass. I sprint towards it and notice two things, one, there is a huge bite mark in their thigh, two, It's Delilah.

I've been sitting in the waiting room of the hostpital for a hour now. I cant help but wonder what and why did this thing bite her? Was it the same thing that bit me and Scott? Will she develop weird powers?

"Aleigha?" A voice says. i look up to see Mama McCall staring down at me. "I'm guessing youre here for Delilah?" She questions

"Yeah."

"Follow me." She says. We arrive outside of Delilah's room. im about to go in but she stops me."Leigha, the marks on her are from an animal, we just dont know what kind. She is said to make a full recovery and cleared to go in about a week or two. For now, She needs to stay here."

"Thanks." I say

I walk into Delilah's room to see her lying on the bed with ivs and needles sticking out of her. I walk over to her bed and pull up a plastic chair and doze off.

"M'lady." Says a women who looks to be about in her twenties as she enters the room. "Your sisters are hosting a meeting in 5 minutes, they ask for you to attend."

I reply, "Well then, Take me to them." i dont know where the words came from, but i couldnt seem to control them.

The seen fades and im in a room with 5 women all gathered around the table. I sit at the head of the table and look around to see that all these women share many similiarities with me and all have on a different dress. Not one has the same color as the other.

The woman to my right has on a bright red dress, The woman to my left has on a bright blue dress, sitting next to her is a woman with a green dress on, sitting next to red dress is a woman with a brown dress on, and at the other end of the table is a woman with a purple dress on. Then me wearing a white dress.

The woman with the blue dress speaks up, "We were almost caught."

Then red dress, "Well if you werent so careless Meredith. We would have been fine" I sense tension between Red dress and Blue dress, it's like the dont get along very well.

The blue dress, I mean Meredith says "Oh Valentine, Somehow you find a way to blame this on me. Ask Aura, It wasnt my fault." She nodded her head toward the woman in th brown dress.

Aura says in an English accent "We cannot blame until we know forsure. Sister, Meredith isnt always to blame."

Valentine scoffs."Chloe and Luna havent said they're part yet. I gurantee they agree withh me. Luna you go first."

The woman in the purple dress speaks up, "I believe that we all should have been more careful." She nods her head towards the woman in the green dress, who i presume, is Chloe.

"I agree with Luna." She says. Valentine's jaw clenches, She gets up abruptly and galres at us all before she storms out. I sigh.

Then the scene fades out.

a/n omg im so sorry this took forever. i had writers block .-.

im okay now tho

this was really short

but i felt like this needed to end on the dream bc the dreams v v important

Ok so i was wanting to start a 5sauce fanfic but idk who i should do it about, comment who you think?

Luke

calum

ashton

michael

katelyn