Chapter Two

We were waiting for lacrosse practice to start when Lydia says,

"Leigha, your coming to my party on Friday right?"

"I'll try, but you know Jeremy doesn't like me going to parties."

Jeremy was the definition of overprotective older brother. He can trust me to leave me home alone, but when it comes to teenager stuff like parties and dates he's extra careful, I guess he just doesn't want to end up being pregnant or kidnapped or whatever. I would probably do the same thing if I was in his shoes though so I don't give him a hard time about it , he does the best he can for me and Delilah.

"Well, I really hope you can come because Allison can't."

"Speaking of Allison, Where are you from?" I directed my question towards Allison

"Well, my family moves around alot but the longest time i've ever stayed in a place was in San Francisco." She said shyly

"Well, hopefully this will be your new home." She sent me a smile and said, "Do you know who is playing goalie?"

"Yeah, That's Scott McCall." I saw the look on her face as she looked at him, It was a look of pure liking towards a person.

"You like him don't you?" I added, She blushed and looked away.

"You do!" Said Lydia. Great Lydia's going to have fun with this.

We were now in Beacon Hills Preserve looking for Scott's inhaler which he dropped last night. We were crossing a stream and as I stepped on a rock I sipped and fell into the water.

The water looked as if it was circling around me and absorbing into my body, I don't even think I was getting wet, Then Stiles' annoying voice snapped me out of my thoughts and then i'm wet.

"Are you going to get up or just sit there all day?" he asked

I get up with help from Scott. And I speak up.

"Yo, Scott. You did really good at lacrosse today."

"Yeah, It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball.." He said

"And that's not the only thing either, I can hear things I shouldn't be able to hear, smell things.."

"What kinda things?" Said Stiles, I sniff the air, and smell mint mojito gum.

"Like the mint mojito gum in your pocket." I say

"What I don't have mint mo-" Stiles cuts himself off as he pulls out gum wrapped in a silver wrapper.

"So all of this started with a bite?" Stiles says

"What if its just adrenaline pumping our bodies until we go into shock or something?" Scott says

"I think i've heard of this. Its a specific type of infection." Stiles explains "I believe its called lycanthopy."

Oh my holy Chicken Jesus, really Stiles? Werewolves.

"What is it? Is it bad?" Scott questions, This kid needs to get out more.

"Yeah, it's the worst it only happens once a month." I say

"Once a month?" Scott says, Chicken Jesus this kid is gullible.

"Yep, only once a month when the full moon comes." Stiles says

"Aaaooowwwwoooo!" I attempt to howl and Stiles starts laughing

Scott playfully glares at me and Stiles says "You guys are werewolves."

"Ok obviously I'm kidding but if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can, its because Fridays a full moon."

We come to a small clearing, and Scott bends down to look through the leaves.

"I could have sworn this was it, I saw the body and the deer came running. Then I dropped my inhaler." Scott explains

"Maybe the killer moved the body." Stiles says all too enthusiastic

"If he did I hope he left my inhaler. Those things are 80 bucks.

I then see a man dressed in black, who was hot by the way. I tap Stiles' shoulder and he comes up with Scott following.

"What are you doing here?" He walks closer to us. "This is private property!" He looks at me and I see a little flash of emotion in his eyes but as soon as its there its gone

"Uh, Sorry man we didn't know." Stiles says

"Uhm, Excuse me but you didn't happen to see an inhaler anywhere did you?" I say

He then throws an object towards us, I had caught it just in time before it hit Stiles in the face. I turned and he was gone.

"Dude! That was Derek Hale." Said Stiles. Hale. Ariel's brother.

"Who?" Scott said still as clueless as ever.

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

"His family." I said "They all burned to death in a fire 7 years ago."

"I wonder what he's doing back." Said Scott

We reached Stiles Jeep and My Motorcycle when I realized I must have dropped my phone.

"Hey guys, I'll meet you later ok?" I said

"Yeah sure, Be careful." Scott said

As they drove away I saw A head of fiery red hair jump from the trees. I had reached the stream where I fell and saw my IPhone sitting at the bottom of it. I stepped into the stream to grab my phone when I heard something behind me. I turned around to reveal Ariel and Derek.

"You and Mexican Flower Prince are werewolves." Ariel stated

"Tell me something I don't know." I Sighed, "Mexican Flower Prince? Really Ari."

She just laughed while Derek said, "Fridays the Full Moon, Neither of you know how to control it yet. You need my help."

As he walked away Ariel said, "C'mon Let's get you a new phone."

Hey lovelies!

Only one more chapteer until episode one is done! I should have it up today or tomorrow! Any ideas on what Aleiga is?

Welp Buhhbaii

-katelyn