Chapter Six

a/n omg okay my flower children so like this is a filler and im going to have rlly slow updates bc i got a lotta shit goin on; but htis chap is a flashback bc if you havent figured it out yet those ppl in the last chap are leighas ancesters so this is like a flash back p.s leigha is named after her great grandma so leigha is leighas g gmas name

no buts no guts no chicken sluts

dani xx

; not edited

the ash-brown haired woman runs through the forest, her brown dress snags on tree branches here and there, her once beautiful, thriving flower crown is now sagging and wilted. much like her spirit.

'oh dont be so morbid aura' she says to herself

she turns her head to see an arrow wiz (?) past her head and impale its self into a tree, she gasps and pushes her already tired legs faster. she screams out in pain when and arrow digs itself into her tan shoulder.

'Oh dear,' she thinks 'it seems ive been impaled'

her shoulder by now is glowing green , a sign that a cross, indeed, has been etched into the arrow. the tan skinned woman helplessly falls to the ground, unable to move or speak, seeing as the cross is now taking its toll on her. two hands grasp her on both sides and she whimpers.

the owner of the hands chuckle finding it funny to see her in pain. what a sadist.
;

'what do you mean aura has been abducted!' the blue haired woman screeches while pacing

'darling the sentence explains it self' the raven haired woman replies

chloe cringes at the thought of what may be happening to aura.

the scene fades out.

;

i wake up with a jolt. why the hell am i getting these weird dreams? and why do they relate to stories my mom told me?