Chapter One

I woke up and Issac was gone. I brushed my long black hair, styled it into a fishtail braid with little daisies in the braid. I put on gold eyeshadow, then I lined my eyes that changed colors like a kaleidoscope, with eyeliner, and finished off my makeup with mascara. I changed into a green tank top and put a Irish green sweater over top, my ripped skinny jeans, paired with my gray, red, and blue high top DCs.

By the time I had eaten, It was 7:15, so I decided to go to Scott's. I hopped on my motorcycle and drove down the street to his house, I wasn't very far away. I used the key that Mama McCall gave me when my parents died. All I had now was Papa Stilinski, Mama McCall, And Jeremy my older brother. I had reached the McCall residence, walked up the stairs to Scott's room and walked in. His back was turned and I don't think he realized I was there yet, So I decided to scare him. I ran up behind him and screamed 'Boo'. Scott then reacted by hitting me in my side, the side with the bite. I screamed and fell to the floor in pain.

"Ohmygodimsosorryleighaiswear." Scott said hyperventilating

"Scott, calm down. Repeat that." I said trying to calm my breathing.

He took a deep breath and then said, "I'm sorry, Leigha"

He lifted up the side of my shirt and his eyes went wide as he looked at me then back to the bite.

"Aleigha," He said slowly, "What happened."

"Something bit me last night." I Sighed

He lifted his shirt to reveal a bloody bite like mine. We were both bit by the same thing.

We were standing at the bike racks when Stiles ran up to us.

"Ok, Lets see this thing" He was all too excited about this. Scott lifts up his shirt to reveal his bite.

"Leigha got bit too."

Stiles then looks over to me worry plastered all over his face.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" He says. I roll my eyes.

"Of course, I'm tough."

"It was too dark to see anything but, I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott said

"A wolf bit you guys?" Stiles said, I nod. "Not a chance."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I heard a wolf howling." Scott said

"No you didn't." Stiles said

"I think he should know what the hell he heard Stiles!" I raised my voice

"California hasn't had wolves for 60 years." Stiles said

"Really?" Scott says

"Yes really. There are no wolves in California." Stiles said.

I Saw Lydia in the distance talking to a bright red haired girl. So I took that as my cue to go. As I walked up to them I heard Lydia say,

"Is that your natural color?"

"Hey" I said, Now that I was up close I could see she had tanned skin and bright blue eyes. She was stunning, and showed a striking resemblance to Ariel, The Disney princess. She looked quite familiar to me, maybe i've seen her at the store?

"What's your name?" I said sweetly

"Ariel Hale" she said smiling back. Hale, Ariel Hale, The name It sounds so familiar. Then it clicked. The Hales were family friends, I grew up with them. Ariel was my best friend, But then the Hale House fire happened and she had to leave. I Tackled her in a hug, I was deprived from my best friend for years and then she reappeared. Maybe it was a sign, I just don't know if it's good or bad.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to recognize me Leigha." She laughed

"Oh my god Ari I missed you sooo much. I'm Glad your back." I heard a throat clearing from behind me. Lydia.

"So you two know each other?" She had a fake smile on her face I can already tell she's jealous. Lydia was the type to get jealous easily and it's normally not good when she gets jealous.

"Yeah" Ariel says "We go way back."

"Well then lets go!" Lydia says still holding the fake smile

Me and Ariel were walking down the hall ways to get to lacrosse practice when I hear Lydia say,

"And your my new best friend"

I turned my head to see who she was talking to, wait what the hell, shes at the other end of the hall? Ever since I got bit I can hear things from far away, my sense of smell got better, and my reflexes are 1000x improved.

"Fuck. Please, Please tell me you didn't hear what Lydia said." Ariel said. I nodded and then dragged me into the janitors closet.

"Listen-." Ariel said but then she got distracted and sniffed the air, "You need to show me where the hell your bleeding."

I pointed to my side where the bite wound was and she lifted it and then started sputtering out curses. She looked at me and then Breathed heavily as if trying not to cry and ran off. What the hell was all that about?

I walked out of the janitor's closet and saw Jackson yelling at Ariel for bumping into him, anger bubbled inside me and I felt like I was going to explode. But it wasn't me that exploded, I was the water fountain beside Jackson. It's like the water reacted to my anger. Weelp there goes his outfit.

I walk across the lacrosse field to get to the to the familiar strawberry blonde sitting on the bleachers. A pretty brunette was sitting beside her, I could already notice the prominent dimples on her cheeks. She was wearing this jacket I would absolutely kill for.

I walk up to the pretty brunette and sit by her, I put out a hand and say,

"Aleigha Lange, and you are?"

She smiles shyly and says "Allison Argent." Argent, The name sounds so familiar, Oh wait yeah, The ones responsible for my parents' death.

I turn away from her and back to the field to see Scott taking goal. Great, Scott didn't even practice goal anytime this summer.

Hey Lovelies! I think i'm going to divide the episodes into 3-4 parts to make it go slower and easier for me to write.

Any Ideas on what you think Aleigha is?

Weelp, Buhbai

-katelyn