American Witch

Hi y'all! First of all, thank you so much for reading this story. I never imagined having this many readers on a book that I wrote in middle school. I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to read a book, well, I kind of cringe at now. It really means a lot.

Anyways, if any of you have ever been on my profile, you may have seen that there's another story I published maybe a year ago. It's not done yet, no, but hopefully I'll have the motivation to finish it within the coming year. The beginning of 2017 was just a terrible time for my writing due to some issues with certain teachers and people at school, but now that the year is over and it's summer, I have more inspiration for writing and I think I can finish it now. It's called American Witch, if you can't tell by the title of this part, and it's about a girl from Ilvermorny (which is the American wizarding school, in case you didn't know) who moved to London at the end of her fifth year, if I can remember my own writing correctly. It's a Marauder's Era fanfic, and I would really appreciate if you checked it out :) 

Thank you again for reading! Hope you guys all have a wonderful day (or night)!

~Riah