11 | you bet.

11 | "YOU BET"

11 | "YOU BET"

⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♕ ⋆ ♡ ⋆

Anastasia pounded on Parker's door. Angry couldn't even begin to describe how she felt. She was furious. With her, Naomi and Erin stood close behind, waiting for the door to be answered. She continued banging her fist against the door until she heard the clicking sound of the lock. The door quickly flew open, revealing a confused and dazed Parker.

"Ana, what the hell!" Parker yelled.

"Where the hell is she?" Anastasia asked angrily, as she stomped inside.

"Where is who?" Parker questioned.

"Giselle. Where the hell is your god damn sister, Parker?"

"What did she do now?" Parker asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Have you not seen what she wrote about me? Parker, it's everywhere!" Anastasia yelled.

"No I haven't-"

"Parker what is with all that yelling?"

From the hallway, the brown haired girl Anastasia was looking for appeared. She had an annoyed expression that seemed to harden as her eyes landed on Anastasia.

"Anastasia, what are you doing here?" Giselle asked.

"You know damn well what I'm here for," Anastasia snapped. "What the hell were you thinking? Posting shit that I'm apparently a whore? What are you pulling stories out of your ass now? What is going on in that pea sized brain of yours while you're writing your stupid articles?"

"I'm just posting news, Anastasia. It kind of my job." Giselle said.

"That's not news, that is my personal life. Do you know what people are saying about me?" Anastasia questioned.

"I'm sure it's nothing fake." Giselle smiled.

Anastasia lunged at Giselle, but Parker quickly caught her, holding her back while she fought to get out of his grip. She yelled at him to let her go, but he wouldn't budge. Giselle stood watching with an eyebrow arched, and a smirk on her lips.

"You are so inconsiderate." Erin said.

"Look, I'm a writer. I write news, things that interest people. I don't really care who gets hurt in the process. That's business. This is what I get paid to do." Giselle said.

"But that's what you don't realize Giselle. You're not only affecting my life, but you're affecting theirs." Anastasia said pointing to Naomi and Erin. "They have nothing to do with this. Delete the article."

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen." Giselle said.

"Delete it. Now." Anastasia demanded.

"No. This article has gotten more views than any other one of my articles. I'm not taking it down. No way." Giselle said.

"It's probably because all your other articles suck." Naomi snapped. "The only reason it's popular is because you have Anastasia's name in the title."

"You know, I suggest you leave. It would be tragic if news of this little out burst of yours where to, get out." Giselle told.

"You little-"

"Anastasia, she's not worth it." Parker said.

"Let's go." Erin whispered.

Anastasia gave Giselle one last glare before heading out the door. Erin, Naomi, and Parker soon followed.

"Parker where are you going?" Giselle asked.

"I'm going with my friends." He said.

"You're going to choose them over me? Your own sister?" Giselle questioned.

"You bet."

***

🐸☕️