➳ 28

"GISELLE

"GISELLE. What are you doing here?" Anastasia asked.

"I was someone's plus one, Giselle told, "Plus I could get some really good stories here. But I don't think we've met, Dylan. I'm Giselle, Giselle Green."

"Green? Like Parker Green?" Dylan asked as he shook her hand.

"Yes. He is my younger brother. I see you've already met him." Giselle stated.

"Yeah. We've hung out a few times before." Dylan said.

"Really? He's never told me about it." Giselle told.

"Probably because he doesn't like you." Anastasia mumbled under her breath.

"What?"

"Nothing. I was just remembering that Parker, who was actually invited, was almost here. I should go look for him." Anastasia said.

Anastasia gave Giselle a fake smile before beginning to walk away, but was stop by Dylan grabbing her arms.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just gonna go find Parker," Anastasia said, "I'll catch you later."

Anastasia pulled her arm from his grip and walked away. She pulled out her phone finding text from Eve, Naomi, Shelley, and Parker. Naomi was asking where she was while Eve and Parker were freaking out about her and Dylan dancing. Shelley even actually took a photo of the two of them on the dance floor. Anastasia let out a slight smile as she looked at the photo, remembering it was not to long ago. Her smile stayed even when Eve and Parker finally found her.

"Anastasia Victoria Pierce! Oh my god! You should have seen yourself!" Eve said.

"His hands were near your ass, and yours were like stroking his hair, and I'm pretty sure that was like grinding." Parker told.

"You two are over exaggerating," Anastasia said with an eye roll, "And Parker, who invited your sister?"

"Giselle is here?" Parker questioned.

"Yes. She's by Dylan." Anastasia told as she pointed in their direction.

From their spot they could see Giselle giggling while Dylan talked. Her finger twirled her hair, and she would bite her bottom lip.

"Gross." Eve said.

"I need a drink."