➳ 39

"THEY'RE going crazy

"THEY'RE going crazy. When are we gonna tell them?" Dylan asked.

"Someday, but not today." Anastasia said.

"They're onto us. Those pictures of us kissing from our date aren't helping keeping it on the down low." He said.

"And whose fault is that?"

"You can't blame me for wanting to kiss my girl. You're lips are like an addiction." He told.

"Mmm. I still told you not to in public. At home, you can do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" He questioned, moving closer to her.

"Whatever." She whispered.

Dylan looked down into her eyes. His head lowered to the front of her face, where is lips were ghosting over hers. Anastasia's eyes flickered from his lips to his eyes, waiting for him to close the gap. She didn't want to make the first move. She wanted to feel him in control. She wanted him to lead her.

So he did. He couldn't wait any longer and closed the gap between them. Anastasia arms immediately went around his neck as her fingers gently ran through his hair. His hand instantly roamed her body. He ran them from her shoulders, down to her thigh which he lifted her from. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he easily help her up. He slowly carried her to a desk where he gently sat her down.

His hands moved to her lower back as he began to kiss her neck. Her fingers were intertwined in his hair, gently tugging on it. She let out a small gasp as Dylan bit down of her skin, most likely leaving a mark. The sound of the door bell in the living room caused them to momentarily stop what they were doing, but not for long.

"Just ignore it." Dylan mumbled.

Anastasia nodded, and reconnected her lips with Dylan. But the sound of her phone ringing caused her to pull away.

"Oh my god. Of all times!"

Dylan handed her the phone, not even bothering to check the caller ID.

CURRENTLY IN A CALL WITH PG

what?

well hello to you too

parker
i'm a bit busy

i have a problem

what problem?

i think i'm getting,
a crush

oh my god!
on who?

weeeell

carlos!
tell me!

shelley

aww
that's so cute
wait
you guys have been talking?

yes
and she's just amazing

aw
you should totally
ask her out

no

why

because i'm too chicken

ugh just do it
now
can i hang up?
dylan is over

so that's what you meant by busy

parker!

hey
you said it

whatever
i'll talk to you later

okay

bye

CALL ENDED

"Now. Where were we?"