13 | facetime.

DYLAN O'BABE IS WANTS TO FACETIME YOU

ANSWER OR DECLINE

ANSWER

"Hey." Anastasia greeted softy. "What's up?"

"Hey, I heard about what happened, are you okay?" he asked, his voice full or concern.

"I'm fine." she sighed letting her head fall onto the palm of her hand.

"You wouldn't believe how many people say that, but don't actually mean it." he told, an eyebrow raised.

"Really, I'm okay." she reassured.

"Ana, you don't have to lie you can tell me anything." he said.

"It's just- I can't believe what people are saying about me. The names they call me- they're horrible." she told, running a hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that."

"You know what they got trending? Hashtag; slutty ana." she said, tears brimming her eyes.

"Ana you shouldn't be listening to them. Do you want me to come over?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Maybe I just deserve it." She shrugged.

"No Ana don't say that, you don't deserve that at all." he said, shaking his head.

"We all get what we deserve Dylan. I must have done something to piss off the universe, and I got this." she told.

"Ana you don't deserve any of this, don't listen to them, any of them. You shouldn't act like this is okay. I know Rebekah would take charge and prove them wrong." he smiled.

"Still watching the show?" she asked, smiling.

"I told you I would, I can't stop watching it. It's so good." he said.

"I didn't think you would actually keep watching." she said.

"Why would you think that?" he questioned.

"I don't know. I just did." she told.

"Well I did put it on my todo list." he said.

"Well, thank you, I guess. For actually doing it because I asked you to." she said.

He smiled at her, a silence taking over. Anastasia bit her lip, contemplating an option she had. She let out a smile and the man on the screen before breaking the silence.

"You know, I think I could really use the company." she said.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Yeah. You down to come?" she asked.

"Of course. Text me your address." he said.

"Okay. I'll see you here."

"Yeah. Bye Ana."

CALL ENDED