Story Ideas I've Had

I've always hung out at the alley, whistling at chicks and mugging people, until SHE came into my life. Naturally, I whistled at her as she passed by and said, "Hey, what's shakin' angel?" The woman turned to look at me in shock, and replied, "How did you know?"

•   •   •   •   •

It was a dark night. The clouds covered the moon, further plunging everything into the darkness. I was at the docks, close to the pier, staring into the sea. I suddenly noticed someone running down the pier. I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman because it was so dark, but they seemed to be in a hurry. Fast as lightning they dove into the water. I ran after them, looking at the spot they dove in. No bubbles came up, but after a couple seconds, the person's shirt, pants and underwear floated up to the surface. Just as the clouds parted to reveal the moon, illuminating the sea, something splashed in the water and I got the shock of my life.

•   •   •   •   •

I've been quite the delinquent at school. I always goofed off, never really did my homework, disrespected teachers, basically breaking all the rules. My schoolmates hated me, except for three people; My stalker, my best friend and his girlfriend. Until one day I fucked up and accidentally kissed my best friend...