Random discovery

As result of my "research"* I have discovered the main symptoms of being a psychopath. Not the Hollywood kind that wields chainsaws, knives and the like, but the more "real life" ones.

First is constant boredom, always needing an adrenaline rush.

Second is mood swings. One can change from the sweetest person you'll ever meet to your worst nightmare in 0.5 seconds.

Third, being manipulative. Though this does not mean that salesmen are psychopaths.

Fourth is being a good liar. They'll say shit and it would take a L, Kindaichi, Conan and Batman working together to figure out the truth.

Fifth is being open and charismatic. They seemingly don't have any secrets.

Next is their charm. You have a 99% chance of being their friend at your first meeting.

Next, many hobbies. Someone who claims to like badminton, dancing, swimming and playing guitar all at the same time may (though I am not accusing any person in particular) be a psychopath.

Last is their ability to erase the word 'NO'. They can coax anybody into never saying no to anything.

Any of this ring a bell?

Research - A word Fran uses in place of "I got bored so I looked up random shit on Google and I found this"