6 | FEELINGS

Four days.

Four slow and long days.

That is how long Tessa stayed in her bed, only allowing her mother inside of her room. She went through every last detail of that day and what she could remember of the tribe legends. Thinking about everything and eventually on the fourth day, she got up needing more answers. It was Sunday today and Tessa had almost been back two weeks. Leah wasn't home, probably out doing something wolf related, so her only option was her little brother. Not bothering to do her hair or change out of her sweatpants and the t-shirt she was in, she made her way to his room.

"Hey Seth." She greeted softly as she stood in the doorway, not wanting to enter without his permission. His head snapped to her, eyes wide and disbelieving.

"Hey, uh, hi. Come in." He said as he scrambled off his bed and stood up. Entering, she walked to his bed and sat down crossed legged. He copied her and waited for her to start talking.

"Tell me everything." She eventually said. And so he did. He told her about how he and Leah shifted after their father died, they cried a little at that part. He told her about the pack, about mind reading, hunting vampires, their speed, their strenght, their healing, he told her about how Emily got her scars, everything. Even imprinting. However, he left out the part about about Jacob imprinting on her. He figured that's Jacob's job.

"Woah." She breathed out, taking a deep breath after. Seth eyed his sister, looking for signs that she would run.

"Will I see you in four days again or are you okay?" He questioned her warily.

"No, I'm okay." She replied with a chuckle. "I already processed, I just needed more information." Seth nodded in understanding and bit his lip as he watched his sister.

I'm sorry you had to find out the way you did." Seth said and Tessa turned to him with a sigh.

"I don't care that you can turn into wolves." She tells him honestly, the girl came to terms with it in the four days that passed. "If you were going to hurt me, you would have done it already. I care that you didn't tell me the truth. I mean, I'm your sister. You tell me everything and I get why you didn't tell me, I really do but still. I wish you had." She says and he looks at his sister for a while before he replies to what she said.

Seth's not even surprised that she doesn't care if they can turn into a wolf. When it comes to him and Leah, well lets just say they could burn down a building and her first question would be if they're okay. All she wants is for her family to be safe and happy. That's why she was in a zombie state for three days after she found out that their dad is gone.

"When you came home, you found out that dad died. You had to process that and grieve. Mom, Leah and I agreed to hold of on telling you so that you didn't have this burden on you." He tells her softly, hoping she'll understand why they didn't tell her.

"I know. But it's not a burden. It's part of who you are. What makes you, you." Tessa tells him with a smile before something he said hit her, "Wait, mom knows?"

"Yeah, she's on the tribe counsel. Well, our family is but she represents us." Seth explains and the girl nods, taking in the information.

"Who else is on the cousnel?" Tessa questions.

"Us, the Ateara's and the Black's. Billy is the head of the counsel and the tribe." He tells her patiently, not wanting to scare her off. God knows, he wouldn't want to explain that to Jacob.