the loveing truth

_Jeffs POV_

ben asked me why I was blushing. I mentally screamed in my head because I wanted to tell him but wasn't sure if he liked me back. B-ben I love y-y-you please don't be mad at me.

_bens pov_
D-D- Did he just say he loves me, I thought and then I couldn't help but kiss him he hesitated but just for a few seconds then he deepend it then pulled away for air, OMG he kisses like a angel with his soft tender lips and then he grabbed my waist and kissed my sweet spot with out looking for it which surprised me and made me moan passionately and then he started to grind on my member making it hard and then he gently stroked it making me drizzle and moan.

_jeffs pov_

He slammed his soft lips into mine surprising me but not for long then I decided to have some fun with him and started teasing him and when I heard his sexy moan I got very hard so I started grinding on him making him moan loudly making me harder so I decided to go a little farther and put my hand in his pants pumping him

_bens pov_

He took his hand and slipped it in my pants pumping my hard member to my climax point and stopped making me want to finish but he pinned my hands with one of his and whispered in my ear"dont u dare benny I ain't done yet" so I just sat there and waited then he took his long tongue and strokes the tip of my memeber making me want to cum but he put a cockring on my forcing me not to...

AO_ What should happen next you guys choose so peace