my new dirty secret

Bens pov_
Masky is talkng with tenderman about eachothers past which is interesting bc they never really talk..... *glances at jeff and trenderman* oh no there planning something against jane.

JEFFS pov_
Lets get her trender,*puts a neon pink shirt on her saying"i like big butts" yeah.

Janes pov_ "what the actual fuck Jeff, I am gonna kill you!!"

Jeffs pov_ "gotta catch me first" I yell running up stairs to the attic sticking my middle finger up as she is behind me cursing. I run up the attic stairs and into the attic and stands there ready to attack her.

Janes pov_ "Oh my god I am gonna kill him" I thought to my self as I climb the steps and bust through the door seeing him standing there as I go to slash his neck but misses and cuts through his hoodie and shirt.

Jeffs pov_ "She cut through my clothes well time to take them off" I say to my self pulling the now ripped shirt off exposing my ripped and rock hard abs.

Janes pov_ "Damn jeff you look so fucking hot" I feel myself start to get wet looking at his sexy body. I realized what I said and I look away blushing hard.

Jeffs pov_ Did jane just call me hot. the fuck why do I feel like I do to. no ben is my baby but I can't help my hormunes. I am about to do something ima regret. * walks over to jane and grabs her shirt and pulls her into a deep sexual kiss as I hear her peep out a moan in between breaths*