back to jeff and ben

Jeffs pov_

I just slipped a cockring on ben forcing him not to cum but after about 15 minutes of playing i took it off.

Bens pov_

Jeff finally took thay dam cock ring off me, and when be did i some how over powered him and i whisperd in his ear"you shouldnt have done that"

~~time skip to the next day~~

Bens pov_

I woke up before jeff did and i tried to get up but he had his arm around my lower waist, so with that i just glitched to the other side of the bed and got dressed. And then headed to the kitchen and started to make some waffles, but i knew as soon as ticci toby(or just toby for shory) smelled the waffles he would down here in about... Now.

Tobys pov_

I woke up to the smell of waffles and darted down the dark glossy oak steps and stright in to the kitchen, and to my surprize ben was making a lot of food for everyone and i looked at him and said"hey ben can i have some waffles please"

Bens pov_

I heard toby runing down the steps and then he asked me if he could have some waffles, and i looked at him and said"no i am gonna eat them all by me self"sounding sarcasticly earning a little laugh from jeff. Who came down the steps pretty quitly and when he said that i felt my heart jump.

Jeffs pov_

I woke up looking for my midget who i was cuddleing with last night. But then i smelled food and walked down silently just in time to her ben say" no i am gonna eat them by my selve" and i laughe. alittle to his little remark.