slanders brothers

Tobys pov_
Finally i get my waffles. I start laughing loudly then got shushed by clock work. Man she looks so hot right now in her short shorts and crop top standing against the door way smiling and giggleing.
Then i hear ben ask her"hey clockwork want some breakfasr?" i look at him and smile.

Clock works pov_
"Thanks ben" i start to walk towards toby and i start to blush but i hide it."morning toby how did u sleep?"

Tobys pov_
"I slept great u?" and she answered with the sexist grin"good"

Bens pov_
"AWWW TOBY AND NATALIA SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Jeffs pov_
Laughs insanely"really ben" then kisses ben on the head and walks out to the living room and sits on the couch while watching some random show.

Bens pov_
I finish making clockworks breakfast and hand her, her plate and walk towards the living to cuddle up with jeff. And when i get out there i kiss him on his cheeck and whisper in his ear"i love jeffy-chan".

~~time skip to about 12:00 in the even~~

Slandys pov_
I hard a knock at the mansion door and want to answer the door, when i opened it i was greeted by my four brothers trenderman,tenderman,splanderman and offederman. I hugged them all and said my welcomes to them.

Aos pov_
Well cliff hanger peeps sorry for the late update i have been to lazy to actually write this one but i finally got to it and here it is so peace peeps.