The best night ever

Natalias pov_
  Me and ej went outside to go killing.we saw a white house with two floors. I took the second floor and ej took the first floor.

Ejs pov_
I climbed the window to the first floor and saw someone skreping on the couch so i took me knife and covered hus mouth and cut out his liver and ate it in front of him then stabbed his heart and killed him.

Natalias pov_
I saw the master bedroom and i snuck towards the wife and stabbed her neck and then the same to the husband. Then i was gonna go for the kid but i heard a boys scream and knew that ej beat me to him. And then i saw him walk out covered in blood"dame he is so fucking hot" i said in my mind.

~~time skip at the masion~~

Ejs pov_
Natalia looks so sexy covered in blood. "I have to tell her how i feel". "Hey Natalia can i tell u something" shit my face is turning red.

Natalias pov_

"Sure ej what is it" omg is he gonna tell me he likes me. I started to blush.

Ejs pov_

"Natalia i l-l-love u with all my heart and everytime i see u i just want to kiss your lips" but then was interubted by her grabing my hand and pulling me upstairs to her room and then she put me on the bed kissing my neck.

Natalias pov_
I grabed his hand and took him up stairs to my room and used all my might to pin him to the bed trying to find his sweet spot but failed because he flipped me on my back and found my sweet spot instantly and i stated to moan which made him very horny i felt his large memeber on my vagina and i wanted more.

Ejs pov_

I felt my boner grow and then all of a sudden she puts her hand in my pants and starts pumbing my dick with ease making me moan loudly then she took my shirt off with my mask and kissed my lips genatly and violanlity.

Natalias pov_

He pulled down my pants and started licking my vagina making me moan and pull his hair but he keeps doing it and then he whipsers in my ear"are u ready for it" i look at me and say "y-y-yes" in between moans, i then feel his 7inch cock push on my vagina and then he enters thrusting slowly,"i-i-its s-so big" i wince as he thrust faster making me squirt and then he cums in me.

Aos pov_ there will be more soon so peace peeps