surprise love

Natalia's pov_
I was be guided by a handsome boy to a place called slanders mansion?  I wonder why I was going there?  Is this good or bad? But enough of the questions in my head. "hey mister what's your name? " I asked the cute boy. He looked at me with his mask and said"my name is Eyeless Jack and yours is? " umm n-n-natalia" I said stuttering and blushing. He is so hot with his blue mask.

Eyeless jack pov_
This girl is so cute but I haven't any idea what is her. Then she said with a adorable voice"whats your name mister" she said in a questioning. I looked at her and said"eyeless jack, yours?" she started blushing and said natalia,  what a adorable name I thought.
     ~time skip~

Natalia's pov_

In the distance there was a big white house with the front door open. So we walked up the steps and then I was pulled back by ej(thats what he told me to call him for short) and he whispered in my ear this words these 2 words"just relax" it sent shivers down my spine.

Eyeless jacks pov_
Right before we walked in I pulled her towards me and said quietly in her ear and told her to just relax. Because for the first time creepypastas it can be very stressful to see all the others.  So we walked in to see Ben sitting on Jeff's lap cuddling him,  also to Masky and hoodie eating cheese cake in the dining room, and Sally and smile dog playing around with Jane and clock work, and then I noticed that  ticca Toby wasn't there"probably out killing" and the slander man was in the living room waiting for her.
~~time skip~~
Natalia was assigned to the room across the hall from me.

Natalias pov_
I was so happy to have a real family that cares about my well being. But that eyeless Jack boy is so hot. But I am not sure if he likes me in that way or not.

Ao_the rest of it will be done soon so peace my friends😃😃