The Day the Witch Became a Student

Quick Summary of premise:

CC is always laying around and doing absolutely nothing in Lelouch's room all day. Even if he complains, at least it has to be fun running a double life. Sitting on someone's bed isn't how an immortal witch will be spending the days to come.

Hello everyone! ^-^

This is my first fanfiction I will be doing on this website, so please be kind when criticizing. :) I've actually been wanting to write a fanfic like this for a while now, so I thought why not? XD WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE?!?!?1 That's right NOTHING! ON WITH THE REAL FANFIC!

CC woke up to the voices of noisy high school children once again.

'Ugh this is the third time this week this noisy school has awoken me' CC sighed as she hopelessly tried to get back to sleep.

She knew it would be no use since she was fully awake now, but she still tried her hardest because she knew what getting up early meant; an extremely boring, uneventful day since Lelouch has set so many "important rules she must follow to avoid being thrown out." In the end, as much as she fought against it, she slowly made her way out of Lelouch's bed.

As she sat up, she began to tend to her pizza needs as she grabbed the phone as well as Lelouch's credit card.

'It's the least he could do for everything I give him' she thought with a smirk as she started dialing the number for Pizza Hut. The phone rang and rang until the immortal witch was hit with the most devasting, disgusting, inhumane, most unthinkable voice machine in her entire existence;

"Hello valued customer! We are awfully sorry, but Pizza Hut will be closed for about two month due to a hazardous kitchen fire. We apologize for any inconvience."

As, CC dropped the phone as well as her own body as she fell to the floor, she just thought to herself, 'Well isn't this great? I get to be especially bored today! Sayoko always gives me weird looks whenever I leave his room (which I also get yelled at for later), and I'm not allowed to leave, at least not in my comfortable straight jacket, because of Kururgi. Wait a second'

In an instant she found out the perfect way to cure her boredom; to go annoy Lelouch.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Since it was coming up on their six month "friendship" anniversery, CC already knew how everybody's schedules went;

Lelouch woke up at four am to go take a shower and then proceeded to leave the dorm room at seven, Nunnally left at eight, and Sayoko always went grocery shopping or to the Blacks Knights Headquarters at noon.

As soon as she heard the door close, CC trotted to Nunnally's room and reached into her closet. In the far back corner of the blind girl's massive closet was a freshman Ashford Acadamy uniform that was meant for Nunnally when she would be starting high school the following year. It was a top shirt with a skirt that was probably shorter than it should be, but she didn't really care as she wasted no time as she stripped off the straight jacket and put on the stolen uniform. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she started putting her hair in two long pig tails as she let two long pieces flow in the front. Last, she made a fake call to the school telling her how they should be expecting a new student.

CC couldn't help but think of herself as a genius. She could get out of that cramped room and annoy Lelouch at the same time.

'That boy will probably want to throw me out a window when he sees me. Good thing I'm immortal' She smirked as she started walking out of the dorm.

Class was still in session, so CC was alone while walking down to the guidance office. It was a weird feeling, but it made her feel....human. The windows made light shine everywhere and the school looked as if it were glowing. As she glanced into the classroom windows, she saw how everybody would laugh and talk to their friends. It was so much different than her life and childhood. All she had was a nun and then the curse of geass.

'It would've been fun having a school, friends to see, people who adore you. To think that Lelouch gave a big part of this up' CC pondered as she continued her way down the hall.

She had been down this hall before, but it was different. It was night. All the happiness was gone. Nobody had anybody. Everybody went home alone. The time had been when Lelouch got an emergency call from Ohgi in the middle of the night and they forced to leave and find him. As they stormed out in a hurry, CC remembered how she only saw the darkness; never the light. Lelouch was the light and she was the darkness in their own twisted world they have created all on their own. Even if they didn't know it, they were constantly by each others' side, and one wouldn't be without the other. A world of infinite light is just as inhumane in a world a complete utter darkness. They must be there to balance themselves, CC must be there to act as moral support as well as physical support and Lelouch must be there to carry out the master plans. Even though they were two completlely different people, they were the same person all in the same.

She could have contemplated it more, but she stopped as the guidence office was in her sights. When she got there, she was greeted by a woman who asked her all types of questions.

"Oh hello! My name is Ms Avery! This is your first day right? What is your name?"

"My name is Cecaniah Corabella," CC made up a name on the spot, "but most people call me CC."

"Oh ok than CC! When is your birthday?"

"December 5, 2000." 'Lelouch's birthday'

"Ok, and your tracks?"

"I am in all honors with no club choice." CC lied.

"Well then, here is your schedule! I would show you around but everybody is about to leave for second period! Your class is actually right next door so you shouldn't get lost! Ask others for a walk around campus to see the other activities!" Avery concluded as she gave CC the papers.

"Thank you Ms Avery" CC responeded with her back turned as she was walking away. She quickly found out that Ms Avery wasn't lying as she found her class empty and early. The teacher said hello and told her to stand outside for a while until the students got there so he could introduce them.

Meanwhile with Lelouch

Lelouch looked up at the clock as he silently begged for the bell to ring. His morning was anything but calm. Shirley accidentially poured water all over his bag, Suzaku didn't come to school so his notes and homework were gone, Kallen dropped her books on his foot after she pretended she was sick and stumbled away with a grin on her face, and he was just plain tired after getting home at midnight from the recent Black Knight Operation.

'This is such a pain! I shouldn't be here when I have a whole world to change and a certain witch to confine!' Lelouch thought to himself as he sat there in his seat miserably as he stared at the clock.

Just when Lelouch was thinking of using his geass on father time, the bell for seond period finally rang and he was the first out despite being th farthest from the door. As he hurriedly shoved through the crowds of people as he made his way to Biology, he missed everybody looking at some new student with green locks that was standing outside the classroom waiting to be introduced.