The Day the Witch Added Fuel to the Rumor of Love

.

In the middle of this mess, all of them were so concentrated on Shirley that they didn't get the chance to look up to see two pairs of golden and violet irises watching them with one very amused face and one very embarrassed and angry face.

Smirking to herself as well as her accomplice, the one with the very amused face stated, "My, my Lelouch look at what you did? I knew you were secretly in love with me since you ended up giving your friends all the proof they need to think we are really dating!"

Sighing as well as growling, the one with the red face from both anger and embarrassment countered, "How the hell does this come back to me? You were the one who kissed me first!"

Upon hearing this, CC just giggled sinisterly while her eyes traveled to meet his in a staring contest.

"Even if you have no romantic bones in your body despite being a growing hormonal male, you should know that was only a peck and it didn't mean anything," she paused, "unless you wanted it to mean something." she whispered teasingly as she leaned up closer to Lelouch's ear.

This made Lelouch as cold as ice. His whole body just felt like a milllion gallons of ice water had been thrown on this back while he was in an igloo in Antarctica sitting next to a penguin. The sudden closeness, it just made his whole body turn inside out and he had no idea why. Lelouch realized what this was doing to him, but he couldn't risk showing the witch she was the boss in such a dominant situation.

"CC," He finally replied in a serious tone as he shoved her off him.

'Why does this witch have to be so difficult!'

With him believing he was free, Lelouch stood up and started to walk away from his accomplice. However, he only got a few feet before she was latched on his side again with her breathe once again tickling his neck.

"Could you really be that heterosexual that you deny a woman who's practically glued to your side at all times?"

"Well I had no idea you wanted me that bad CC since you seem to be spreading rumors about our nonexistent relationship. Care to tell me why you did that?" Lelouch snarled as he looked accusingly at CC.

"It was all in good fun but after seeing your reaction to the pizza boy and my admirer, I'm starting to feel that you think this is far more than a nonexistent relationship!" she snickered, "Seeing how you ran after me after I gave you just a mere peck on your check! You wanted more you dirty boy! All men have urges you know" she finished as she pushed him on the bed. "But you are mistaken if you think you'll ever get there."

Knowing he'd shake due to the shivers that would be going down his spine, CC continued her evil laugh as she saw Lelouch's already ruby face turn an even darker shade as he pushed her off of him and stormed out of the room.

"As if that will ever happen!" He screamed back as he left the room to eat the rest of his lunch with his face as red as tomato sauce once again.

'That boy sure is something else isn't he?' CC said to herself as she laid down on his bed. 'He is quite a good competitor for our little game of Chicken to see who could play with each other the longest.'

CC looked back to the door Lelouch had closed as he stomped away after losing the game for the second time that day. She knew the game very well and was a skilled player for she could make a weapon out of almost anything. Her lips proved just as effective as the bow and arrow that had killed Achilles, and it worked on Lelouch almost the same way as his geass worked on others, and that's really something to brag about.