Rise and Shine

Jenn's POV

My eyes slowly flutter open and soak up the rays of sun beating down on me. My first reaction was to jump up and slam the curtains shut. I'm at Alyx's place. It's been so long since I've woke up here, I've missed this. For some odd reason it makes me feel safe. I slowly make my way towards Alyx's bedroom. She's awake, I take a moment to absorb her beauty and shake away all my impure thoughts. I cleared my throat loudly to catch her attention.

"Hey.."

"You're finally awake hey!"

"Look, I'm really sorry about what happened last night, I should of told you I was coming. So yeah I guess I'll talk to you soon." the young blonde began to make her exit.

"Jenn, come on, wait up! I need to talk to you about something, at least come out to breakfast with me"

she turned around and said "Sure, sounds good" I can't help but stare at her, she's mesmerising. She's like my own personal drug. My eyes always seem to lock on to her lips. Stop before she notices you idiot.

"What..?" said the tall brunette as she tucked her hair behind her ear nervously.

"Ah-um nothing" you blew it Jenn. She knows. Does she? All I did was look she can't know all my secrets just from one stare. "So um I'll head home and get ready" she added, and continued to exit Alyx's apartment.

"I'll text you!" Alyx called out. That was really weird. Why was she acting like that? Maybe she- no that's impossible Alyx. You need to focus and tell her already. It has to be today.

I'M SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE! THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO IT WILL PROBABLY SUCK BUT BEAR WITH ME WHILE I FIGURE OUT WHAT I'M DOING! Criticism and feedback is very much so welcome!

** italics are their thoughts btw**