Airport

Jenn's POV

my phone began to buzz in my pocket as I was walking through the airport, I decide to turn it off as I was about to go through security.

Alyx's POV

The traffic is terrible. i can't just sit here she's going to leave soon. And with that thought, leaving my car stranded in traffic, I jump out and start running. Cars begin to beep and people start to yell at me, but all I'm focused on is getting to the airport in time. While running I turn around to see an angry group of people and start to laugh, "SORRY!" I screamed. Finally I make it into the airport and run to the front desk and ask for details about Jenn's flight. "It should be leaving in about 15 minutes ma'am" said the woman. "Which way am I supposed to go?" said a panicked Alyx. The woman pointed her in the right direction and off she ran. Fuck. how am I supposed to get passed security. I have an idea, it may not work but it's worth a shot. Alyx bursts through a door that says 'employees only' and luckily no one was there. Did she say turn left after my second right? shit. Eventually the brunette finds herself in what seems to be a long hallway filled with various gates. In the distance she spots a short blonde woman looking down at a piece of paper. Is that her?

Jenn's POV

Security was easy today, it was pretty fast which in my case was amazing. I grab all my belongings and make my way through the airport. I gaze down at my plane ticket trying to figure out which gate my plane was. Suddenly I hear a soft voice call out my name. It was very distant but it sounded familiar. Raising my head from the plane ticket I turn and see a tall brunette walking towards me.
Is that Alyx?

No Ones POV

Alyx couldn't take this anymore so she began to run. Jenn was just as eager so she started to walk in Alyx's directions. Finally the distance was broke and they are standing face to face. Now that they were here none of them knew what to do or say. "Why are you here, is everything okay?" spoke a worried Jenn while still maintaining their intense eye contact. Alyx had so much to say but nothing seemed to be coming out. "Alyx say something-" the brunette placed her hand on the blondes cheek and pulled her close, closing her eyes she pressed her lips against Jenn's passionately. This caught Jenn off guard so she pulled back after a while, but suddenly she raised her hand and grabbed the back off the brunettes head and went back in for more. Alyx pulled back, still with her eyes closed and whispered,

"Jenn I love you, it's always been you"

The blonde starts to become teary eyed and wraps her arms around Alyx and whispers back,

"I love you too"

"Please don't go" said the brunette as her eyes filled with tears. While still engaged in a hug, the blonde responded by saying "I'm not going anywhere" and squeezed Alyx a little tighter for reassurance.

I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING AHHHH!!! Sorry if this sucks, and I'm sorry for taking so long!! But hopefully you enjoyed this chapter!!