Prolog

3rd Person Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Pandora was born on December 11 of 1998 with a family who abandoned her only 3 years later. The only family she has left is her sister who you know as Harley Quinn. She along side her sister boyfriend rule Gotham but she has a much kinder heart and a more open clear mind. She doesn't hear the voices her sister and her boyfriend hear. She wants to help children and women and men who need help and she refuses to hurt any child or animal. She found out about her powers when she was 2 and her parents grew fearful of what she was capable of doing, so they left her and her big sister. Them abandoning Pandora caused her to be strong hearted and closed off, she has never had a relationship last longer than 2 months because of her trust issues.  She has always feared herself and what she can do so she wanted to distance herself from others, including her sister. That changed when she turned 17 and found her sister and her boyfriend again. Ever since then she has been following them around helping them and helping Mr. J keep his humanity and help Harley keep the last of her sanity.
___________________________________________
A/N-
Hey~, it's me Molly and I'm just here to let you know this is what I thought of her kinda back story. Her trust issues are a key element in the future so just keep that in mind. Also I always thought Harley had a little sanity left and that the Joker has some humanity so I decided to incorporate that. I think I'm going to make her seem sane and human unlike the other villains. I hope you enjoy and I'll update as soon as possible.
~~ Molly (The author)