Authors Note (Please Read, Very Important)

Hello!

So if you look at my account I posted a message that'll be similar to this, but this one will be more personal to the readers or this story as will the ones on my other stories.

So first off, I am genuinely so sorry. From the bottom of my heart. I have left this story in the dust because I was ashamed of my writing, however I shouldn't be. This was my first book. The first piece of writing I put effort into that wasn't for school. At the time I adored it but looking back now the writing is atrocious.

I will be going through and heavily editing the book. I'll be changing the face claim, as much as I love Nina she doesn't fit. I need someone who looks like Margot Robbie. I will also be updating the outfits, they were also some of the first I made and could be better. A lot will be changing and getting better, the plot will stay the same but also improve and be more structurally sound.

After editing, I will write at least 5 maybe 10 chapters ahead. I will publish one a week and each week write a new one or two to stay on track. Hopefully I don't slack, but I am a college student. I also am going through a lot of life changes. So if the editing isn't done by my spring break (March 13) then both the editing will be done by May, the day is to be determined.

Thank you for being so patient with me, I have been such a lousy author and I'm so sorry once again. Hopefully my updated works will be better and easier to read.

That's all for now loves, thank you and I love you all. <3

~ Love Molly