Chapter 3

Pandora's P

Pandora's P.O.V
______________

As they began wheeling me down the hallway to the courtyard, I couldn't help but hope they were taking me to execute me, i can't stand my life anymore. After a few minutes, we were at the courtyard. there was a man there in a prison outfit, a woman who looked like the definition of authority, and finally a kind looking man in an army uniform who looked as if he dosn't want to be here at all.

        Griggs begins talking, " Mrs. Waller this is Pandora Quinn, as your request" he said said while eyeing me like I was his favorite toy. The man in the prison outfit began speaking, " what the hell is she doing here?" after he said this I finally recognized him, "she is an innocent young lady who belongs anywhere but here" he finishes. The army man spoke up, " she was found with Harley Quinn and Joker, she was considered an accomplice in their crimes and refused to tell us about them and her relation to them, she was put in here as a precaution" he says.

          I almost began to whimper because he sounded as if he hated me and I want to go back to Harley. I speak up, " may I please go back to my cell mam I promise to behave I just want to go back please" I plead with Mrs. Waller. She speaks with authority," I heard you have special talents and I want to see them, after that you can go back to your cell" well I can do that then. I whisper an ok and go to the table of weapons they had later out. I look back and everyone but Mrs. Waller begin to look curious. I pick up my bow and arrow and make a bulls eye with each arrow, then I pick up a gun and do the same, and as the last weapon I use a throwing knife and get more bullseyes. I look back at everyone and they're all shocked except for Mrs. Waller. She looks at me expectantly and says ," and the last thing?" I understand what she means and sigh then my hands open with my balls of magic.

      I am able to conjure galaxy's to destroy the targets and while doing so I also heal all the plants around me (a/n I have to explain her powers next chapter but trust me they are confusing yet awesome)

      I am able to conjure galaxy's to destroy the targets and while doing so I also heal all the plants around me (a/n I have to explain her powers next chapter but trust me they are confusing yet awesome). Once again everyone is amazed even Waller this time. I once again ask to go to my cell and she finally agrees.

        On my way back to my cell I notice Griggs looks more tense than usual. Did I scare him? Will he finally leave me alone? All my hope is disintegrated the second he said " I got her boys your all dismissed" I know what's coming next. He rolls me into a closet and does his normal torture then takes me to my cage. When I get there I just lay and cry like a baby. I want to die so much. As I'm sobbing I hear heavy footsteps so I know it's not Harles. Who could it be?
________________________________
A/N hey guys it's been a while I'm sorry I had some issues and school. Any ways I'm back and I want to let you guys know I'm changing a few things soon and the character may no longer be portrayed as Nina Dobrev just because I have other plans. I also may changer her eyes so they only do the galaxy thing when she uses her powers. So make sure to go back when I fix all that and reread it may be better than before. Also I know it's short but there wasn't much to this scene that would make sense to add so all that jazz comes next time (sorry for the cliffhanger). Thank you to all who have read my story.
~Molly