Chapter 1

Pandora's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was dancing at the club along side Harley while J and some thug talked about a deal. All of a sudden J calls me over to him and the thug, "Listen, you are my gift to this handsome HUNKA HUNKA! You belong to him now!" J tells me. I'm not offended cause he does this often, also it's not like I've never slept with a man (or woman) before. I go and sit on the thugs lap, "So handsome, tell me your name or should I just call you master?," I say then wink, " my names Pandora and I'll gladly do what ever you wish for. " This is the drill basically, I flirt, the guy either gets aroused or uncomfortable, then J says to take good care of me cause I'm his friend , and the night either ends with the guy turning the offer down and me pretending to be offended or me going home with him. I have a filling it'll be the first choice tonight cause J in a pissy mood. The thug starts to talk, "Hey pretty mama, I'd love to have fun with you but you belong to Mr.J right there hun and no one touches his property." Ok so he turned me down, time to act offended, " what, I'm not good enough for you? Okay then don't waste my time idiot", I think I did a good job pretending time to see how this plays out now. J starts to talk, "NO ONE DISRESPECT PANDORA LIKE YOU JUST DID", oh no he sounds pissed. I decide to step in, "it's fine J, let it be man" he responds " I AIN'T LET NOTHIN BE NO ONE DISRESPECTS YOU OR HARLEY", great this guys dead (*insert eye roll here*) another mess to clean up. Yay. J pulls out a gun a shoots the man in the face, then every thing in the club becomes hectic and J tells me and Harley to get to the car. Time to run away from this mess I guess. Hope nothing to bad happens before we get home, but knowing my luck tonight I'll be out in jail before I even get half way home.
___________________________________________
A/N HEY YOU GUYS!!!, it's me again. Did you guys see how she is foreshadowing her and Harley being put in jail.? Also she's one for dramatics just like J I guess. I know she took Harley's place in the scene but I think it sets up a lot of her character and character development for the future. Well that's all for this chapter, I'll update as soon as I can. (ALSO SORRY FOR THE SLIGHT CLIFF HANGER). See ya next time folks. Also I edited the prolog and the character parts just a bit but it adds more depth so I recommend going to check that out real quick.
~ Molly (Th author)