Bunny

Her hair was green. She had cat pigtails. But the biggest thing was that she was leaning over me.

"Ah! You're awake! About time." a bunny ear twitched.

"Uh, yeah..." I sat up and looked around. I was in the infirmary. "So, why am I in here? Last thing I remember I was in the cafeteria and my bully was holding me up by the collar..." I stopped at the sight of the bully ontop of the bed on the other side.

He was in horrible condition. Bruises, even a little bit of blood, were seen all over him.

"Wha-what happened to him?" I stuttered.

The girl looked down. "Oh, him... I'd say you went awfully far."

"No way..." I pulled my hair. "My mom's gonna kill me..."

"Hm? You're not in trouble, at least not that bad. And the chairman isn't gonna tell your parents."

I felt a little releaf wash over me, but it was interrupted by the bunny.

"But you have to be under supervision. And that's why I'm here." she giggled.

"What kind of supervision? Like that you'll only follow me around school right? No private life stuff."

"The chairman said super supervision, so I have to stay around you wherever you go." she giggled mischievously.

"This can't be legal!" I said to her.
"Oh ho ho~ it's perfectly legal, my friend~" she held up a paper, which shows it was signed by the chairman, some guy named Kurasuma, and my mother.

"Wait. You said my mother didn't know about this." I raised an eyebrow.

"Who said we didn't just get her to sign this?" she grinned evily.

I looked at her with disbelief. She was unbelievable. But I still needed to ask her a few more questions.

"I have to ask this for the sake of my sanity, how long are you gonna be doing this?"

She looked up, as in deep thought. "How many days til March 13th?"

I facepalmed. "That long?!"

"Hey! It's your fault for going all crazy on that guy!" her ears stood straight.

"Arg! Moving on... What's your name?"

"My name?... Uh... I have lots of name's... My sister calls me by my given name... My audience calls me Harune Mase... But I tell people to call me Kayano Kaede."

"Wait, you're audience... You're Akari Yukimura? That's hard to believe." I sighed and got up.

She looked offended. "Ah! That's a little rude don't ya think?!"

"So it's rude to tell people the truth?... Well either way I'm not apologizing. Bye!" I ran out of the room.

"Hey! Wait for me, Nagisa!"

---

"Nagisa, why is that girl following us?" Karma asked as Kayano tailed behind us.

"Nagisa just so happens to be under super supervision by me for the rest of the school year. I'll have to follow him everywhere." Kayano responded.

"Can you please shut up, Kayano? You're sounding a little bit too much like a stalker." I said sarcastically.

"Nagisa has a point, Kayano." Karma agreed.

"Shut up! You devil!" Kayano bonked Karma's head.

"Hey! You little bi-"

I cut him off.

"Okay! My house is this way so bye!" I waved goodbye to the two.

"Bye, Nagisa." Karma kept walking forward.

All that was left in the middle of that street was Kayano. Who took around 5 seconds to snap into reality, and catch up to me.

"Don't leave me behind like that!" Kayano shouted.

"No promises, Kayano." I hissed.

She jumped back a little and kept quiet the rest of the walk.

---

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii~" Kayano poked my cheek. "Where's your mom?"

"Working." I sliced the onions. "Either that, or she's wasting time doing who knows what."

"Okay. What time does she usually come home?"

I gave her a shrug. Even though most guys would live to have a cute little bunny around, I wasn't most.

"Oh... So what's for dinner?" she asked.

"You'll find out." I opened the rice cooker.

As I served the rice in the bowl, I left the fish cooking. Kayano just sat down ontop of the counter and watched me. Every once in awhile her ear would twitch.

"It's ready!" I said rather annoyed.

"Okay great!" She came at the table and sat down.