Charm

"Come on, let's take a turn, Yukiko." Rio turned us around.

I was still in their grip and was being dragged. Honestly, I wasn't fighting it. As long as the ice cream didn't fall.

"Okay, I think we're good here." Rio smiled.

"Right, now we can hang out like before!" Yukiko giggled.

I finished my ice cream. "Yup! Also... Why don't we stop and eat?"

Rio nudged me as Yukiko giggled. "But you already ate."

I smiled. "So? Food is food."

Rio shook her head. "Later, why don't we go shopping first?"

I sighed. "Fine. But I'm not buying anything for you guys."

---

"Nagisa, can you get me this?" Rio smiled as she held up a pair of fashionable, black boots.

"Hm? Oka-" I stopped, remembering what I said earlier. "You can buy it yourself, Rio."

Rio gave me a puppy face. "Come on. These are super cute and go well with my uniform."

I shook my head and smiled. "You can buy those yourself. But I'll buy you something else if you'd like."

Rio jumped up and hugged me. "Yay!"

She ran off and went to go find something else.

I smiled and sighed, happily. Even though I broke my own word I was fine. I knew that I was gonna end up with less money anyway.

I wandered around the big store. This place sold everything from jewelry to clothing. It had guy stuff but it's main target was girls.

I looked around the jewelry case. Diamonds, Crystals, rubys, or even cheaper yet beautiful things.

I shrugged and walked away. Somewhere by the hats I found a nice charm.

I'm gonna need something to keep Kayano quiet.

I picked it up and kept it my hand.

"Nagisa!" Rio shouted from the dressing rooms.

I ran over and saw Yukiko was there too. Both holding dresses, Rio particularly holding two.

"Nagisa, try this on and you won't have to buy me anything." Rio grinned.

I gave a poker face. "I'd rather die."

Rio frowned. "Come on, Nagisa. Play along will you?"

I frowned. "Nope."

"You won't have to bring out your wallet." She begged.

I thought it over. "... Give me your phones. Both of you."

They gasped.

"How did you know?!" Rio whined and gave me her phone.

Yukiko pouted but handed it over.

"I knew because it's you, you demon." I frowned. "Now let's get this over with."

---

Frills, bows, and pink. Some of least favorite things.

"You look so cute~" the girls went out of their dressing rooms.

I frowned. "I hate you."

They hugged me. "We love you too."

I grumbled and pushed them off. "When can I take this off?"

Yukiko giggled. "You can take it off soon." She peeked over the glass doors. "Once someone sees you which shouldn't take long."

I peeked over and saw Kayano, peeking in. She was smiling.

"Nagisa~" she mouthed and ran off.

I blushed and slammed my dressing room.

"Don't be upset, Nagisa." Yukiko said.

--- 

"So you were crossdressing?" Kayano giggled as we walked home.

I blushed. "Shut up!"

Karma didn't saw anything. He had his headphones so he didn't hear anything.

"If Karma listens you're freaking dead!" I whisper shouted.

"Is that a threat?!" She shouted.

I hissed in response, but forced a smile. "Not at all, Kayano."

Kayano crossed her arms. "Good. Now what's in the bag?"

I looked at the very, very small bag in my hand. "This?"

Lifting it up, the charm jingled.

"Yup, now what's in it?"

I stopped to think for a moment. Should I give it to her now, or later. Hm, now I'm starting to wonder if she'll actually like it or not.

"Hey, guys." Karma took off his headphones and placed them around his neck. "What are you talking about?"

"What's in the bag." Kayano was quick to answer.

Karma peeked over and saw the bag in my hands. "Hm, that's a very small bag so I'm guessing it's a piece of jewelry of some sorts."

I looked down. "So quick to know..."

Kayano jumped up. "Who's it for?!"

Karma grinned evilly as horns popped up. "I'm guessing for some girl that he likes."

"Shut up, Karma!" I shouted, but looked down and said meekly. "So what of I do like the girl I give this to...?"

That wasn't true. Don't forget that this charm is just a gift in a way.

"Haha, tell me about how the rejection goes once you hear ve it to her." Karma turned the corner. "Later."

I grumbled and stormed off the house.

"Nagisa, you shouldnt be upset, Karma's a devil. You should know that he's taunting." Kayano closed the door behind her.

I rolled my eyes and took off my shoes, throwing my bag on the couch. Kayano frowned and went to get it.

"Nagisa, don't make a mess because you're angry. Because I'm the one who has to take care of you like a spoiled little kid." She frowned and took off her shoes.

Kayano picked up her shoes and left them by the entry and put both bags on a hook obverse the shoes.

I kicked mine off and put on my slippers.

"Hey! Did you hear what I just said?!" she fixed up the position of my shoes.

"I did but I just don't care." I went into the kitchen. "Besides, you're acting like my mother with all your nagging."

Kayano huffed. "I am not your goddamn mother!"

I started up the stove. "Right. Guess I can't exactly call you that since I don't know how mothers actually act."

Kayano sropped the stern attitude as I went to my room to drop off the bag.

She and I aren't acting the mother and son, but more like... A couple.

I shook my head and changed into a plain black t-shirt before running off the kitchen again. Hopefully I didn't piss her off to much.