A/N plus an epilogue

Okay, so I was looking at the rankings my books received and admiring how much I loved writing fanfic before (I miss those days so much) and I started reading this books last chapter/final chapter. And two things. First, I was funny as fuck back then what happened. Second, so many people really wanted me to continue?! And I just kinda ignored them and went on with my life. Like?!?!?I'm so sorry you guys. But not people actual care about this book anymore, I'm just writing this for my own satisfaction. Hope you like this for this will conclude "Beasts [Nagikae]"!

---

"Wha-what?" She pulled her arm away, holding it from where I grabbed her.

I could feel heat rise as I fumbled to get my thoughts together and form a proper sentance. "I like you too. So, I'm kinda hoping it's not too late to respond."

Kaede sat down next to me, face looking like a ripe tomato. "N-no, it's not too late. I just, wasn't expecting you to say that."

"What were you expecting me to say?"

She sighed, frustrated. "I thought something along the lines of 'that was hella weird but I feel awkward not addressing it'."

"Does that seem like something I would say?"

"Uh, no, but I said something along the lines of that. Not exact." She paused as her eyes wandered to somer ing other then me. "But are you serious about that? About liking me?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Even though I drag you around and make you do things you don't want?"

"Yeah."

"Even though I'm a bit extra with what I do?"

"Yeah."

"Even though I'm a bunny and you're a snake. Two different things."

I stopped, but only for a mere second. "Yes. Yes. Yes. If your habits don't bother me then neither will biology."

Kaede smiled. "Really?"

"Really."

"Really really? Like, garenteed?"

"Yes, really really. Yes, garenteed."

She laughed. "Okay good."

I laughed alongside her. "Yeah, now a question for you." I paused to make sure she was listening. "Do you like me, even though I'm me? The one you gotta drag everywhere? The one with a very small stomach? Yes?"

Kaede smiled brightly and nodded. "Of course!"