Dead Man

"Wow! You cook better then I thought you would." Kayano flopped back on the chair as she finished her meal.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I hissed.

She stretched and sat up. "I guess... So what now? Where will I be staying? Where's your dad? Do you have any manga? How about movies? Can I have a dessert? Do you have a girlfriend or anything? How's it like to be a snake?... Answer me."

I dropped my sticks and facepalmed. "I'll show you where you'll be staying in a second. My parents are divorced. I do have manga and some movies. If I feel like making some, then yes. No. And it's quite lonely." I answered all of them as I picked up the dishes.

"Oh wow, most people can't keep up with my questions. I'm impressed, Nagisa." she stood up.

"Yeah, well don't be. It was easy to keep up with your questions." I began to wash the dishes. "Now why did you ask if I had a girlfriend?"

"Because, I wanted to know." a light pink was seen on her cheeks. "Now, can we do something later?"

I looked at them clock that was hanging on one of the kitchen walls. It showed 16:49 in the afternoon. "When? It's getting late." I finished up.

"Midnight."

I gave her the are-you-crazy look. "That late?!"

"Yeah, it's more exciting when it's dark out." she smiled. "Plus I need to get my stuff from my house."

I sighed. "Now that part makes more sense."

"Great! Now show me to my room, please."

"Yeah yeah." I cracked a smile.

---

"I swear, I'm a dead man if my mom catches me." I told her as we left the house through the window.

"No, we're both dead because I have an older sister who leaves me with the trust that'll stay our of trouble."

"You have no idea what my mom would do, I wasn't over exaggerating." I said to her.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go." she pulled me to a street that would lead down town.

"Whatever you say, Kayano." I pulled up my green hood.

---

"We're here~" Kayano opened the door to her house

"I can tell, you dummy~" I said sarcastically.

"Oh stop being so salty, Nagisa, and help me get my stuff into a duffle bag." she pulled me over to her room. "Also be quiet, my sister's probably trying to sleep."

"Gotchu." I entered and shut the door behind me.

Inside the room was a few stuffed animals on the desk top, and by a few I mean only two. It was a pennguiun and a fox on there, along with a few pens, pencils, and notebooks.

With bed sheets that were a teal with white zigzags, and three red pillows on it.

Everything else in the room was normal for a bunny, I guess I could say.

"Hey, Nagisa, can you start packing up all of the stuff in this drawer, thank you." she ran out of the room with some clothes on her arms.

Guess she wants to get out of her school uniform.

I shrugged and went over to the dresser. Inside were different outfits already put together. I began to pack things in the duffle bag, as Kayano told me to do.

After I was done, Kayano still wasn't back. So I sat at her desk and clicked the lamp that was on there, on and off.

The clicks are sort of calming.

Soon I was in a small daze. My mind was blank, at a complete bliss... Until, someone opened the door.

"Hey, Kaya-" I stopped as I realized that it wasn't her.

My mouth hung slightly opened as the women stared at me.

Is this Kayano's sister?...

"..." she stayed silent. But in a second she began to shout. "Who are you?! What are you doing in my little sister's room?!" she grabbed a bat that was on a shelf of Kayano's room.

And before I knew what to do, she had swung it at my head. And there, lights out.

---

"-agisa! Nagisa! Nagisa!" Kayano shouted.

I sat up right away, and took a look around. I was on Kayano's bed. And right next to Kayano was the brown haired women that knocked me out.

"Oh thank God, I thought you were a dead man." Kayano sighed. "... Nee-San, don't you have anything to say to Nagisa?" Kayano looked over at her sister.

"Uh, Nagisa," Ms. Yukimura said stiffly. "I'm so sorry! I didn't recognize you with your hood up! I thought you were some weirdo who broke into our house! Again, I'm so sorry!" she bowed her head.

I laughed sheepishly. "Don't worry about it. I know you wouldn't hurt one of your student intentionally." I told the older bunny.

Her ears unstiffened and she sighed in relief. "Thank goodness. I'm glad you're not mad at me." she looked over to Kayano. "But you, you just had to sneak in here at in inappropriate time... Maybe if you hadn't done that, Nagisa wouldn't have gotten hurt."

Kayano's ears stiffened as her sister continued to scold her.

Personally, I'd say this was a good night