Chapter 5

Isabel POV

"Mama Zaleta do you want to watch a movie with me?"

"That sounds fun. Go ahead to the living room and pick out a movie. I will be right there to massage your stomach with coconut butter."

"Why?"

"Now we can't have the mother to be suffering from stretch marks." She chuckled playfully.

I smiled as she finished making me some spaghetti and I began to eat my entire plate. I began to think about Giovanni's weird behavior on the plane.

"Mama Zaleta? Who was Giovanni's last fiance?"

She paused and walked over to me.

"How did you know he had a fiance?" She asked and I giggled a bit after seeing her shocked reaction.

"Gio told me. I pretty much couldn't get out of my head of so many questions."

"What kind of questions?" She say next to me and I shrugged a bit.

"Like if she was.....maybe.... prettier than me? If she was better at making love."

"Oh my darling. When it came to Patricia Valatucci, she was slut. All she did was fuck. So don't get fucking fucking and making love twisted." Mama Zaleta made me open my eyes and realize that she made a really good point. "Now enough of the past. That kind of stressful negative talk is not good for the baby."

"I hope it's a girl."

"What do you think Giovanni is wishing for?"

"I believe a boy."

She giggled softly and nodded.

"What would you like the baby to be?"

"Honestly, I don't care unless the baby is happy and healthy."

"I like that plan. So tell me what Gio Good did in the doctor with the plastic baby." I laughed and began to tell her the story. "So what are the plans for the baby nursery?"

"Well I wanted to turn my father's room into the nursery but before we came here Gio was working in that room everyday."

"Really? It doesn't make you suspicious?"

"I think that he is trying to make the nursery and surprise me. So maybe, when he shows me the room, I will cry tears of joy. The design better gender neutral though." I giggled.

Giovanni POV

"What's taking so fucking long on find Arpad's descendents?!" I yelled from my office in frustration. We were on the second floor and my office section of the club was large and sound proof. Chris came over to me and I was cleaning my gun.

"It turns out that Arpad never had children. Only a nephew."

"The suicide bomber in Madrid? Lazlo." I asked.

"Yeah." Chris said. "And as for the note Diego found in his office, I dusted it for fingerprints. There was nothing."

"How is that possible?! Chris you are my best tech guy!"

"I am your only tech guy." Chris said handing the note back to me. "Sorry boss. Probably somebody put on gloves."

I was just thinking about how Diego gave me this note. He was just as suspicious as me.

"That's right. Lazlo died in the bombing. If he was alive I would have told my boys to send him to you so you could torture him without any mercy. I need to find out who their new leader is."

"I'll help you. Is that why you came to me?"

"No..... not only that." I saw him pull out a note with magazine letters glued onto it. "Found this in my doctor's office."

The child will be mine Giovanni.

"Victor!" He came in with a beer.

"Boss?" He asked and I rubbed my face.

"Call Diego and ask if he has any surveillance cameras in his doctor's office in Alora." I ordered.

"For?" Leo asked as he was smoking a cigarette looking out the window to the club dance floor.

"Just do it. Maybe we can get a face of the guy who placed that letter and threatened my wife." I groaned and went downstairs. "I need a drink." I went down the stairs from my office to the club floor and walked to the bar. The music was on blast with the hottest songs and genres. Security was tight. Diego assured me to not hesitate to take precaution measure to protect the people in my clubs and I did not hesitate to take his advice. Hold on we're going home by Drake was playing in the background.

"What can I get you Mr. Fiorelli?" The young male bartender asked me. We did extensive background checks on all of my employees in my restaurants and clubs.

"Whiskey. On the rocks." I ordered my drink and I heard a familiar giggle walking towards me.

"Hello Giovanni." I turned around to see a brunette haired woman with blue eyes. I recognized that voice ever since college.

"Patricia?" I asked looking confused. "Patricia Valatucci?"

"Giovanni Fiorelli. You look well." She said calmly. This was the same woman that I walked out on our wedding day. I heard her scream and cry as if it was a Shakespeare tragedy. I wanted to get married but she wasn't the one for me.

"Thank you. Umm..." I felt so awkward. "Care to sit down?"

"Love to." She sat down next to me. "Margarita please." The bartender handed me my drink and went off to make hers.

"So what have you been up to?"

"Nothing. You?"

"Me? Nothing. Still single." She shrugged a bit. "You?"

"Married for a year." I smirked showing her my wedding band then taking my drink. She became wide eyed and nodded a bit.

"At last." The bartender came over and gave her the margarita. "Congratulations. Is she the one?"

"Yeah. She is also the future mother of my child."

"Congratulations. I am sure you will be an amazing father."

"I am praying that it will be a boy. Lord knows I need an heir."

"A toast to your heir." She smiled sincerely.

"To the Fiorelli Reign." We both raised our glasses and finished our drinks. "So what are you doing in Rome? I thought you lived in California?"

"Well, I am here for vacation. I have my own boutique in Los Angeles."

"Really? What is it called?"

"Angels N' Devils."

"Sounds.....unique."

"Well every woman has their good and bad side. Maybe I can meet your wife one day and give her a spa treatment."

"I can't send her Los Angeles at this point."

"I'm not saying send her to L.A. I'm saying let me come over and take care of her. The less stress a pregnant woman has, the healthier the baby comes out to be."

"Well...." I sighed and looked at my phone. It was about to be eight at night and I cleared my throat. "I'll have to talk to Isabel about it."

"Well here is my business card. You can email me. I don't usually put my cellphone in the business cards. Only the office phone. So my email is the best way to contact me."

"I'll keep it in mind."

"Well I have to get back to my date. Goodnight Giovanni."

"Goodnight. Oh and Patricia?" She turned and face me. "I'm sorry about what I did all those years ago."

"Hearts change Giovanni. Plans too." She smiled and walked off.