Chapter 7

Giovanni POV

"Hey boys where the hell is that kid Eric?" I asked as I was eating breakfast right next to Isabel.

"With his girlfriend and her family in Cuba." Leo said drinking his coffee and texting his girlfriend or fake wife or who ever she is.

"Cuba?" Isabel asked curiously. "What for?"

"Apparently the dad doesn't like him, so the mom and his girl invited him on a trip to the Caribbean." Victor chuckled. "You can tell he really is into this chick."

"Well, he's doing everything right. Get right with the family and then you have the girl." Leo said.

"Said the prick who is lying to the girl saying she is his wife." I smirked at him.

"I told you it's a long story." Leo said.

The door bell rang and Chris went to answer. We laughed in the kitchen and Chris cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Patricia is here." He said and I noticed Isabel stiffen like a board. I squeezed her hand as I stood up and I waved my hand gesturing her to welcome herself into our home. She came in with a warm smile and some blue scrubs.

"Giovanni. Thank you for inviting me." She said.

"Thank you for coming." I said. "This is my wife Isabel. Isabel this is Patricia. She is going to give you a spa treatment every week." I said. The girls shook hands and Isabel seemed uneasy.

"We're going back to Spain at The end of next week Gio." Isabel reminded.

"Oh...." Patricia intruded. "It's no trouble. I can travel to Spain every week."

"There. Problem solved." I smiled and Isabel bit the inside of her cheek. It looked as if she was jealous. "Bella. Now the boys and I have work to do at the Bank. Patricia is going to take wonderful care of you."

"Gio I don't trust her."

"Bella. Nothing is going to happen. I promise." I kissed her then kissed her belly. Patricia laughed a little and smiled softly. "I love you."

"I love you more." I paid Patricia for the treatment in advance. The boys and I left. Patricia and Mama Zaleta escorted Isabel to a private room. I ordered some bodyguards to stand in front of the room so in case anything went wrong they would take care of the situation.

Isabel POV

"Now, Isabel I want you to just relax. It is best to take off the clothes. Skin to skin contact is so much better." Patricia told me. I sighed and went into the bathroom and took off my day dress and underwear. I put on the most fluffiest white robe I ever wore and smiled. I came out and saw she set up the entire bed for me. I heard the sweet relaxing music.

"Wow." I said. "The music sounds really peaceful."

"Thank you. It makes the baby feel calm. Would you like cream or oil?"

"I believe oil would be nice." She was acting really professional. I wasn't feeling awkward anymore. She laid me down and began to do her magic on me. I moaned softly feeling relaxed.

"You feel very tense. Is there a reason why?" She asked.

"Just getting ready for this baby. To me that's stressful."

"Is Giovanni doing anything?"

"Supposedly, Zaleta informed me that Giovanni might be working on something at the house."

"Will you be raising this baby in Italy or Spain?"

"Well, I would like the baby to be born and raised in Spain. That's where Gio and I began our life together and such."