First Impressions

Tony was at his usual coffee shop waiting for his daily coffee. He had started coming here a while ago and ended up making it part of his usual routine.

Today he had arrived later so he had ordered his coffee to go. The lady handed it to him over the counter before giving him a short sweet smile.

As Tony was walkong to work he was checking the messages he had recieved from McGee.

Further down the street there was an Israeli attempting to tie her hair into a neat bun but failing.

The Israeli bumped into Tony spilling his coffee all down her white vest top.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry." Tony said trying to wipe the vest top with his sleeve.

The girl looked down at his hand and then at him.

"Oh right. Sorry again. Um oh god." Tony stutterd as he realised what he had done.

"It is fine." She spoke for the first time. Her voice was thick with an accent Tony couldnt quite put his finger on.

"Why dont you come in the café and i will get you some paper towels and help you clean your top." Tony offered.

"Thank you... um..."

"Tony," he said offering her his arm. "And what is your name?" He asked politely.

"Ziva." She said. "Israeli."

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"I am Israeli. My name is Israeli." She told him as they walked through the café doors.

They continued a bit of small talk and Ziva changed into the spare baggy t-shirt she had in her bag.

Ziva looked at her watch. "Harah! I am late for work!" She exclaimed whilst standing up in a rush, almost knocking the other coffee cup on her.

"It is fine, just tell your boss that you are sick." He replied calmly.

"You do not understand. It is my first day."

"Well i better let you leave then," he sighed reluctantly letting her go.

"It was nice meeting you and i hope to see you again." She said before exciting the café and speeding off in her red mini.

"So long Ziva." He said to no one in particular.

-at the navy yard-

"Sorry i am late boss," Tony said as he dropped his bag on his desk. "I accidentally got coffee all down someones top." He said to anyone that was listening.

"Well DiNozzo now that you're here let me introduce you to the newest, temporary, member of the team.

Tony looked up from his desk to see Ziva, from the café.

"Ziva?" He asked in shock.

"Tony!"

Thanks for reading. If you want me to make any of these into actual books let me know. This is my first published book so please dont hate. If you have any ideas for short stories then please let me know. I orriginally got this idea from Sophiedepablo but decided to expand it a bit. So yeah enjoy or not.