Family Reunion

Tonys POV

I smiled at my wife and squeezed her hand tightly. Today was my family reunion. Everyone was going to be there. Hopefully senior wouldnt show his face.

Every two years my family had a reunion. We would go to the family mansion just outside of Washington.

I knew who was coming this year. There would be: all 3 of my great aunt Lisa (54), Sue (57) and Maureen (59), their husbands Mark (62), Jerry (70) and Neil (65). Lisa and Mark would bring their daughter: Eileen (35). Sue and and Neil would bring their children: Grace (29) and Toby (34). Maureen and Jerry would bring their sons: Chris (31) and Jack (35). Eileen and her husband Patrick (36) had two children: Trisha (15) and Peter (2). Grace and Toby were both married (not to each other) but neither of them had children. Jack had recently been engaged to Jacob (34) and they adopted a little boy and called him Tony (1) (after me). Chris was also married to Jess (28) and they had two little boys called Alex (4) and Sam (2).

I glanced at Ziva sitting next to me in the car. She was looking out the window at the road. I looked in the rear view mirror to see our sleeping daughter in the back. Her name is Tali and she is 18 months old.

I pulled up to the mansion. Once I got out of the car I was greeted with hugs. I looked over at Ziva who was holding Tali. The duo had caught the attention of the women of the family. This made me chuckle a little.

I felt a hand grab mine, i looked down to see Alex holding my hand. "Come one lets me show you around the house." He said.

"Can I bring Ziva and Tali? They havent seen it yet!" This caught his attention. His eyes widened with excitement and he nodded furiously, I thought his head was gonna fall off.

"Do you wanna go and get them and I will meet you by the door?" I asked.

"Yes sir!" He saluted me and ran off to Ziva and Tali.

I walked towards the front door where I said I would meet Alex.

A few moments later he ran over with Ziva and Tali in tow.

"Well lets start the tour then." Ziva said.

Alex lead us in the house, he gave us the tour but kept mentioning strange things like: 'I sit in this chair' and 'The cat used to use this cat flap but then it ran away'. He showed us our room and then said he would let us unpack.

I thanked him and turned to unpack.

"Tony this house is amazing! How come you never mentioned it before?" Ziva asked.

"I didn't see the need to. Plus I never thought I was ever going to come here again after last time."

"What happened?" Ziva asked unpacking still.

"Well lets just say me and senior had some problems." I said scowling.

"Gwandaddy?" Tali asked catching my attention. She was only a year and a half old but she was very clever.

"Yes baby." I said picking her up and sitting her in my lap.

"Gibba?" She asked.

"No baby, my dad. You met him before remember?" I asked.

She thought for a moment then nodded her head and smiled.

"Come on lets go down and see everyone." Ziva said. I looked over at her and noticed that she had finished unpacking all the clothes.

"Finished unpacking, sweetcheeks?" I asked smiling at her.

"Yes Tony." She said whilst taking Tali off of me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. She got to the door and turned around and looked at me. "You coming?"