Drunken memories

Tonys POV

We had just finished another case. It had been quite a sad one, a little girl had been kidnapped and tortured and when we found her she was lying in a pool of her own blood stone cold. This affected me more than usual because I have a child now.

Once Gibbs dismissed us I went straight to the bar to try and forget the image of that girl.

I remember going to get a taxi home but thats the last thing I remember doing.

Zivas POV

I had been sitting home all night waiting for Tony to come home, he said that he was going to get groceries but that was hours ago. I glanced over at the clock, it was almost midnight, where could he be?

After another 10 minutes I got fed up and went looking for him. I grabbed my jacket from its hook next to the door and zipped it up to cover my bump.

I got in my red mini and drove around looking for our other car in every car park across Washington but I could not find it. Getting very frustrated I hit the wheel hard before driving home.

As i pulled into the driveway I noticed our other car parked sloppily further down the road. I jumped out the car and ran into the house. Tony was sat on the sofa drinking vodka straight from the bottle.

"Tony!" I screamed at him.

"Ziva? He asked me with his slurred voice, obviously drunk.

"What are you doing?" I screamed at him again.

"Didn't you leave for Israel because like i shot your Mossad boyfriend?" I never thought he would get amnesia.

"That was three years ago." I said softly as I walked over to him and sat down.

"Oh! Look you got fat!" He said excitedly, prodding my baby bump.

I slapped his hand away. "I am not fat, I am pregnant!"

"Is micheal the father?" Tony asked.

"I just told you he died three years ago!"

"So who is the father? McGee?" He asked narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

"Gross no, its you Tony your the father and you know this. We are engaged and have been together for the last three years."

"I can count to three!" He said smiling like an idiot.

"Tony if you cant even handle me being pregnant how would you ever be able to handle having this child?"

"With my hands!"

"Ugh, grow up."

He stood up. "Look i am up!"

I got really close to him and grabbed his hands, "I love you Tony but not whilst your like this."

"You love me?" He asked a bit more serious.

"Of course, mon petit pois." I kissed his cheek and went to the bedroom.

"Whatcha doin?" Tony asked leaning in the doorway.

"Packing."

"Oooh are we going on holiday?" He sounded like a three year old.

"No, I told you, I am going to Israel for a little while."

"Oh okay then, well have a nice time and dont take candy from strangers and dont talk to strangers and most importantly never get in a car with a stranger." He made me feel like a 5 year old.

"Yes dad." I said which made him giggle.

"Goodbye Tony." I said before kissing his cheek and leaving.