Starting Today You're Team 7 (part 2)

Hey everyone it's time for part two, I'm happy people like this story. First one of its kind for my repetiore of writing.

  Kakashi POV
      Sasuke finally decided to attack and Sakura was still hiding. I had yet to see Naruto resurface which was starting to worry me.
   Can he even swim?
I let my guard down with that thought which was enough to let Sasuke get a little too close for comfort. I stopped the fight and held Sasuke deciding to finally ask Naruto's classmates,
  "Do either of you know if Naruto can swim?" Worry laced my voice and I could hear it but I hoped they hadn't noticed.
  "How should I know, I don't care about the Dobe!" Sasuke shouted struggling against my grip.
  "S-sensei...I...remember seeing Naruto being saved by an Anbu when we were maybe six. He was drowning in the lake he said...he didn't know how to swim." Sakura muttered coming out of her hiding place.
  Her eyes were on the lake before she began running.
  "Kakashi-sensei how long has the Dobe been down there?" Sasuke asked relaxing in my grip.
   5-10 minutes?
"AHHHHH!"
   Multiple voices filled the air as we watched clone by clone swinging out of the lake before an unconscious Naruto landed on the ground.
  I soon found myself along with Sasuke running towards the small unmoving figure. Sakura had starting shaking the blonde in an attempt to wake him, tears were streaming from her eyes.
  "Sensei...do something!" She yelled.
I did what I remembered all those years ago. I slammed my fist into Naruto's chest and yelled,
  "DAMMIT BREATHE KID!"
Naruto bolted up before hurling water from his lungs through his mouth, gasping for air. His breathing was harsh at first but it soon calmed down, he slowly got to his feet wobbling at first. I watched as his eyes widened and he slowly began to panic.
  "Naruto! Clam down everything is okay." I said grabbing his shoulders, he flinched and moved away from me.
His eyes never met mine nor his possible teammates.
  "Can we continue with the excersise." He muttered before disappearing.
  "Hn." Sasuke muttered before following Naruto's lead.
  With a sigh we continued the training. The outcome was as expected as I watched a struggling Naruto tied to a stump.
  "You all fail! But...I've decided not to send you back to the academy..."
  The look of relief on their faces is priceless, time to ruin it.
  "I've decided that you should just quit being ninja. You're all hopeless. Sasuke instead of trying to use your teammates for support you thought they'd only get in the way. Sakura, you only cared about Sasuke and never once thought that teaming up with Naruto would make getting the bells easier. And you Naruto, you rushed head first instead of allowing your teammates to back you up. But...I've decided to give you all one more chance. You may eat and then you have until the end of today to get the bells from me. The only rule is...no food for Naruto. You cheated and tried to get the food all on your own thinking I wouldn't notice so you don't get any."
  The pout on his face for his punishment was oddly adorable and reminded me of Obito. He did his best but he was stupid about it.
  "Well, eat up." I said before leaving them.
  I watched the three of them from a nearby tree hiding my chakra from them.
   Grumble gurgle growl
"Here..." Sasuke said holding his Bento up to Naruto.
  "but Sasuke sensei said..." Sakura attempted to say.
  "Naruto will only slow us down if he's took hungry to focus. Besides I can't sense Kakashi-sensei nearby." He said never looking either teammate in the eyes.
   "You're so right Sasuke-kun!" Sakura cheered before holding up her Bento as well.
   Now it's time to step in...
"YOU!...Pass." I said surprising the three Genin.
   "WHAT!"
"BUT YOU SAID!"
  "I know what I said but you're the first team to ever pass. Sasuke was right the team comes first. All of the other Genin would just do what I told them. It's true in the ninja world that those that break the rules are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are even worse than scum. Remember that. Now congratulations starting today you are officially team 7, how bout I treat you all to ramen." I said.
  Their faces showed excitement, happiness and joy. As we walked away I couldn't help but smile, never once noticing the yelling of a blonde genin that was still tied to a stump.
   Naruto POV
"Kakashi-sensei just said we passed." I muttered still surprised.
  "How about I treat you all to ramen."
I heard him say.
  We were a team...I was part of a team, I was truly a ninja and Sensei wanted to spend time with us.
  "HEY UNTIE ME...HEY COME BACK HERE... DON'T...don't leave me...alone." I finally whispered, it was no use they were long gone.
  THIRD POV
  The young blonde struggled against the ropes that tied him to the stump. His wrist had started to bleed from the force he was using to get free, each twist caused another hiss of pain and tears to stream down his face. After a few more hours he finally managed to get free, his wrist and hands covered in his own blood before he quickly headed home to avoid the villagers.
  With tears streaming down his face he made it to his little apartment and began to clean his wrist. It took a while but soon his wrist were sloppily wrapped in bloody bandages. The young blonde lay down as he thought of today's events.
  "He said we were a team...but they left me...HE hurt me...are we really a team?" The blonde muttered before finally falling asleep.
  A shadow formed over the window sill of the run down apartment. Silver hair shone in the moonlight.
  "I'm sorry Naruto..." A voice said as the figure moved closer to the blonde.
  Placing his hands over the blonde's bleeding wrists a faint glow appeared as the figure attempted to help ease the younger's pain.
   The figure stirred and made the taller of the two freeze, eyes opened and blue met one onyx eye.
  "Anbu-san..." The blonde whispered before once again falling asleep.
   After cleaning the blonde's wrists and replacing the bandages. The figure set an alarm and left through the open window from which they had entered.

   YOSH chapter done.
Don't know why but I ended up in the world of Whouffaldi a few hours before finishing this and that world is cute and weird. Well hope you enjoyed and until next time bye 🙋🙋🙋