First Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it. I hope y'alls day has been swell. I love that my birthday is so close to Christmas, soon to be 20 and then only one year until I'm 21. Anyways enjoy this beautiful Christmas special, brought to you by....

Me not being able to watch the Doctor Who special.

Kurama POV

The kit is sick, he's never been sick before. I usually stop him from getting sick but this weather is so cruel. Might as well let him get sick or kill him with my chakra by trying to keep him healthy.
  Kit
"Yes, Kura..." A sleepy Naruto replied.
  I know you don't feel well but you need to get up and eat something.
"I know, but I'm not hungry. When I feel hungry I promise I'll eat something." Naruto replied before dozing back off.

.... elsewhere in the village...
"Kakashi-sensei, why are we going to Naruto's again. It's Christmas, we've already spent the day with our  families so why did you drag us out to see that Baka!" A screaming Pinkette complained as three figures walked through the streets.
  A man with silver gravity defying hair looked at the young girl.
  "Simple, Sakura. We're spending our first team Christmas together. Along with the other genin from your class."
  "You told us to get gifts for at least one person Kakashi. That dobe can't exactly afford anything so hopefully no one is holding their breaths for a gift from him." Sasuke muttered as the trio made their way towards the edge of the village.
  "Um... Sensei...where are we? D-does Naruto really live here?" Sakura asked a hint of worry lacing her voice.
  "Well, yes. This is the only place Naruto can afford seeing as he is an orphan. Now then I believe his apartment is in this building." He replied as they neared a green, run down complex.
  Upon reaching Naruto's floor they noticed the breaks in his door and windows. The new paint covering god knows what.
  Knock knock
"Coming..." They all heard from the other side and some shuffling.
  Naruto in his pajamas wrapped in a blanket opened the door.
  "Oh...Hi Kakashi-sensei, Sakura-chan, Sasuke...what are you doing here..." Naruto said trailing off before collapsing.
  "NARUTO!" Sakura screamed running over to her fallen teammate.
  "Kakashi-sensei what do we do... what's wrong with him..." She cried tears falling.
  Odd, the nine-tails is supposed to stop Naruto from getting sick. He's never been sick before now.
  "Sasuke, Sakura please go to training ground 10 and inform the other sensei and genin that our team will not be coming today. It seems Naruto has fallen ill, I'll take him to the hospital." Kakashi said gathering the unconscious child into his arms.
He watched as the two genin took off as if their lives depended on it.
  "Anbu...san..." Naruto whimpered as he tried to move closer into the Kakashi's chest.
  "Don't worry, Naru... Anbu-san will make sure you feel better." Kakashi muttered before rushing to the hospital.
...at field 10...
  "Hey look it's Sakura and Sasuke!" Chouji yelled getting everyone's attention.
  The two genin stopped panting in front of the gathered sensei.
  "T-team...seven...won't be here...Naruto... Kakashi-sensei...hospital...sick...gotta go..." They manage to huff out together before once again running this time towards the hospital.
  "K-Kurenai sensei...d-did they say Naruto-kun was in the h-hospital?" Hinata asked clutching the small box she held closer to her chest.
  "Well..it um...seems so..." She said hesitantly.
  The gathered genin slowly gathered together an idea of sorts forming as the sensei stood talking amongst themselves.
  "Hey Asuma-sensei, we were wondering..." Ino started.
  "If Naruto and team 7 can't hang with is here..." Chouji said.
"Why don't we go celebrate with Naruto at the hospital." Shikamaru finished.
  "Yeah it won't be any fun without that blond idiot!" Kiba yelled.
  The sensei looked towards each other as if debating without words.
  "I don't see why not." Guy said as the other sensei nodded in agreement.
  "Okay, I guess we'll go take Christmas to Naruto." Kurenai said happily.
  ...at the hospital...
"SOMEONE I NEED HELP!" Kakashi yelled.
  A few nurses and doctors glared and sped past as they saw the unconscious blond. Suddenly an old man along with a middle-aged nurse ran to Kakashi. He recognised them as a few that cared for Naruto when he was younger, they could be trusted.
  "What happend, Kakashi?"
"He collapsed, he's never been sick before thank to the nine-tails but I'm guessing since it's his first illness the effects are stronger than they would be for any other person." Kakashi said as they took Naruto from his arms.
  The doctor nodded as he checked Naruto's breathing and heart beat.
  "We'll give him some antibiotics and other medicines to make him feel better. This is just something his body will have to learn to fight. You and your team are welcome to stay in his room. I'll send word to the Hokage." The Doctor said as the nurse took Naruto to an empty hospital room.
  "Thank you." Kakashi muttered.
  ...timeskip...
"KAKASHI-SENSEI...is Naruto okay...where is he...can we see him?" Sakura yelled as her an Sasuke made there way towards him.
  They act like they hate him but no one could hate that ray of sunshine. He has love for everybody....if only you could see him Minato-sensei, Kushina-san.
Kakashi smiled walking toward his two charges.
  "Ma ma, he's fine. Asleep in his room if you two want to see him." With a nod from Sakura and a careless hn from Sasuke the trio took off towards room 231, where a sleeping Naruto lay.
  The trio sat watching Naruto for a few minutes before being pulled from their thoughts by a knock.
  "Mind if we come in?" Guy-sensei asked, his head poking through the door.
  Kakashi waved Guy and his team in, not expecting the other teams and sensei to walk in as well.
  They all watched as Naruto slept before a new voice caught their attention.
  "I see he's still asleep, how sad. I had something for him." They all looked up to see the Hokage and Iruka standing in the doorway.
  Kit you need to wake up, all your friend are worried. They came to see you, so do me a favor and wake up. Just for a little bit.
  But I'm so tired, Kura, just let me sleep.
Sorry, I don't think so kit...
  WAKE UP!
Naruto jumped from his bed at Kurama's scream. All eyes suddenly on him,
  "H-Hey guys what are you all doing here?" He asked.
  "M-merry Christmas N-naruto-kun..." Hinata muttered, pink dusting her cheeks.
  "Huh? What's, Christmas..." Naruto muttered to himself not aware that all the sensei heard him.
  "Well now that Naruto is awake why don't we all exchange gifts. We said you only had to get one other person a gift, hopefully no on got left out." Asuma said as the genin began moving about the room.
  "WAIT!..." Naruto yelled.
"Um...my gifts are back at home, let me send some clones to get them." He said and everyone watched as two clones took off from the hospital.
  "Why don't we move to sit by the tree that's in the lobby?" Ino asked happily looking expectantly at her friends.
  They all nodded as Kakashi walked over to Naruto's bed.
  "Here's a wheel chair so we can take the IV you're hooked up too."
  "Thanks..."
By the time everyone had settled around the tree Naruto's clones had returned carrying what seemed like 6 gifts between the two of them.
The clones gave one to Naruto before handing the others to Iruka, Kakashi, Sarutobi, Sakura, and Sasuke.
  "Well...open them!" Naruto said happily.
  Sasuke and Sakura had been given new tools and med kits as well as a few clothes for Sakura. Both genin were shocked to see that their teammate had cared enough to get them presents even though they got him nothing. Naruto had somehow managed to get Kakashi a new Icha Icha Paradise book...
  "I noticed you really like those books so I um...got one for you."
  Sarutobi had got a framed picture of Naruto and his grandson Konohamaru smiling as they sat atop the monument.
  "Thank you Naruto."
  Lastly, Iruka had begun weeping upon opening his gift. All sensei and genin stopped to see just what had made their ex teacher cry. It was a picture of a young Naruto and Iruka sitting by a tree with their names carved into it. A picnic surrounded them as they smiled, the names Minato and Kushina written alongside their own. While no one else new what that picture meant, Iruka remembered it well, it was the first time Naruto had called him dad. Their first father's day together.
  "I...um have one more gift to hand out..." Naruto said slowly standing.
  He looked toward Hinata before walking towards her, the box he held clutched to his chest. The sensei and Iruka all shared a knowing smile as the usual courageous outgoing blond was suddenly nervous.
  "H-hinata-chan, this is for you." He said handing the box to her before scratching the back of his neck.
  She blushed before accepting the gift and opening it.
  In the box was a beautiful red scarf with the letters H.H on it.
  "I...it took a while to make and it's not the best but I hope you like it, Hinata." Naruto muttered looking towards his feet. 
  They watched as Naruto took the scarf from its box before wrapping around the Hyuuga heiress, a smile and blush on his face.
  Instead of replying Hinata thrust the small box she held towards him. Shocked Naruto looked at her before asking,
  "Is that...for me?" She nodded as he slowly took the gift from her.
Naruto smiled as he pulled out a heart shaped pendant with the letters N.U. on the back.
  "Thank you Hinata-kun, I promise I'll take it with me on every mission. I'll keep it forever." Naruto said wrapping the girl in a hug.
  A small eep was heard before sending fainted from his touch. With a soft chuckle Naruto placed her on a nearby couch as everyone continued to celebrate their first team Christmas.

  WOW! I don't know what came over me but I literally just started this, no ideas or anything planned. My heart just said keep writing, so I did. I hope y'all like it, once again merry Christmas or happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas. I love each and everyone of y'all and I thank y'all from the bottom of my heart, because y'all are the reasons I love to keep writing on this platform. Until next time bye 🙋🙋🙋.