Training Day (pt 1)

Hello everyone, it's time for the newest installment of our story brought to you by "what am I doing with my life."
  Anyway, let's get on with the story seeing as young Naruto should be out of the hospital by now.

  "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" A voice yelled followed by the sound of 20 more voices yelling charge.
  "WOAH GAKI SLOW DOWN!" Another voice yelled in alarm.
  A man could be seen fighting what appeared to be 20-30 small blonde haired figures. He easily dispelled the copies leaving a panting figure standing.
  "I know you're happy about getting out of the hospital gaki, but if you don't take it easy you'll end up there again." The older figure said as he raised the smaller onto his shoulders.
  "Sorry Ibiki-nii. I swear I'm better though, really." The blonde panted as he rest on Ibiki's shoulders.
  "Yeah, yeah kid. Save it, we're done for the day I'm taking you back to Iruka's place. I know he's teaching but Genma should be there and I have to head back to interrogation." Ibiki said but his words fell on deaf ears as Naruto had fallen asleep.

"Hokage-sama do you think it wise to allow Naruto to stay on that team. It's obvious that the Uchiha has problems and he'll only be detrimental to the team and their safety. Please...I don't want Naruto to die because of that idiot genin and idiot jounin, before he gets the chance to become Hokage."
  "Iruka I know your concerns but I trust Kakashi to handle this. You know as well as I do that Minato and Kushina would have wanted Kakashi as Naruto's sensei." Sarutobi said to the young man before him.
  "I know...but can you promise me that Naruto will be safe in Kakashi's hands...As a ninja I know it's an impossible promise, but can you promise me that if given the choice Kakashi wouldn't immediately abandon Naruto for the sake of the Uchiha brat, can you?" Iruka pleaded. 
  "I cannot speak for Kakashi but I would hope he would do what is right for the village. We both know he would pick Naruto and we both know why." Sarutobi said, dismissing Iruka.
  "You may enter, Kakashi." Said the Hokage.
  A figure jumped through the window, small orange book in hand. His gravity defying hair drawing attention away from his tired face.
  "You MUST tell him, Kakashi!"
"He'd only hate me more...I have scheduled training for team seven and was wondering if we could have a few D ranked missions. I know Naruto is still supposed to be resting but I believe he can manage a D rank."  Kakashi said, his orange book long gone as he watched Sarutobi.
  "Very well, but I believe said genin may be resting at Iruka's. He seems to have had an interesting, morning training session with Ibiki. Check that he isn't too tired to run D ranks. Here." Sarutobi said tossing a scroll with d ranks listed on it.
  Kakashi bowed and took his leave, heading towards his team meeting place to grab two of his charges. As he walked through the village he heard whispers and saw smiles.
  "If only he hadn't of saved that demon, we were so close to being ride of him.."
  "The Uchiha kid will probably kill the demon brat and bring honor to this village."
  Before Kakashi could go against his better judgement he caught sight of his two charges talking to a few other kids.
  "HOW COULD YOU!" A young boy with red paint on his face yelled, his dog barking in agreement.
  "Kiba, Sasuke-kun didn't mean it, it was a training accident." Sakura pleaded.
  A boy and girl, both with pale eyes stood to the side watching the entire scene.
  "K-kiba-kun, Kurenai sensei told you not to do this. It's why she was so reluctant to...tell you." The girl said, her voice soft and scared.
  "DO NOT FIGHT MY YOUNG FRIENDS, LET US GO TO NARUTO!" Lee yelled. 
  "Lee, cut that out. Gai Sensei already said we aren't to see that loser." The pale-eyed boy said.
  "H-Hey! Sakura-chan, Sasuke!" A voice yelled, catching all of their attention.
  Everyone including the sensei that had gathered behind Kakashi turned to see blonde and orange running towards them. Piercing blue eyes and a bright smile caused everyone to stop breathing as Naruto ran up to them as if he had never been hurt. The sensei took notice of a small flower he held in his hand and all immediately knew what was about to transpire, or at least believed they did.
  "Oh...um H-hinata I wanted to give this to you, for stopping by to see me everyday while I was stuck in the hospital. I enjoyed having you there." Naruto said surprising everyone, sensei included as he handed Hinata the large sunflower he had with him.
  "T-thank you N-naruto-kun!" The girl replied, before turning red and fainting only to be caught by the blonde genin and placed on a bench nearby.
  "NARUTO!"
"Hn."
   The group of genin and Sasuke said as they watched the blonde look past them to the sensei. He offered a small smile to them, avoiding Kakashi's eyes before turning back to his friends.
  "Naruto, this was that bastard Uchiha's fault RIGHT!" Kiba yelled charging Sasuke.
  Before anyone knew what had happened, Kiba lay on the ground Naruto hovering over him a frown on his face.
  "Listen, all of you. It was a training accident, it was no one's fault, I'm fine. You don't have to blame Sasuke, it wasn't his fault." Naruto said, squatting close to Kiba as he spoke.
  All of the genin nodded in response, as they watched Naruto smile before helping Kiba up.
"Anyways, before we hang out I was actually headed to our training ground in hopes that Kakashi sensei would have a mission for us. I didn't think I'd run into everybody." Naruto said, wincing a bit as he stretched.
  All of the genin looked towards their sensei as the adults began to talk among each other. While they conversed Naruto turned his attention to Hinata as she woke up.
  "S-sorry about that, Hinata. Are you okay?" He asked.
  "Hmm...oh YES... Naruto-kun. Are you feeling better, I h-hope the medicine K-Kurenai sensei gave me h-helped." She said.
  Naruto nodded in reply and offered a small smile.
  "Naruto!" Kakashi yelled,grabbing the blonde's attention.
  "Well everyone, seeing as Naruto hasn't fully recovered and you all haven't hung around one another as much. We've decided that today your teams will be training together. So we'll meet you at training ground seven." Kakashi said before all of the sensei disappeared from view.
  The rookies muttered amongst themselves, before a voice yelled out.
  "WELL...WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR COME ON!" Naruto yelled running in the direction of the trading fields.
  "Hn"
"That loser isn't getting there before me!"
  "THAT'S RIGHT LETS RACE MY FRIENDS!"
  "Will there be food, I'm starving."
  "SASUKE-KUN!..."
"Wait up!"
"What a drag!"
  "I agree, but I will not lose."
"Let us go now, Ten-Ten, Hinata-sama."
  *From above the village*
"That kid is something else Kakashi."
   "Kiba hasn't been this enthusiastic about training since Naruto graduated, and Hinata's talking more."
  "Yes, he's even changed Sasuke a bit. They were basically inseparable the first few days after Naruto woke up. It was quite strange, seeing an Uchiha show so much emotion."
  "Listen to me, all of you." A voice said from behind the sensei.
  "HOKAGE-SAMA!" They all chirped turning around.
"Naruto...Naruto is special. You'll all see it as he grows. I know he's brash, and not the brightest but...even from a young age when he ran about the village claiming he was gonna take my place one day, I know a few of you believed him as you do now. Your genin are our future, they carry the will of fire in them, and it burns brightest is Naruto, never forget these words, I am about to say."
  He paused as they all stood straighter waiting for his words.
  "Naruto will make a fine Hokage, one day. DISMISSED!"
  The sensei bowed in thought and respect before taking off after their teams.

Hey everyone, so I've started the next part and hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Until next time bye 🙋🙋🙋.