You're My Brother, Remember

Hey everyone, so excited about this scene. The title and cover photo for the chapter should give some hints about what may take place. Anyways enjoy. Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  "Naruto, Sasuke..." Asuma said nodding towards the two genin.
  They looked towards the speaking sensei breaking away from their conversation. The Konoha 12 and sensei had all noticed how close the two had been since the trading accident. Only one sensei knew just how close the two boys had actually been before now.
Flashback

Hello Naruto-kun."
  "Hello Anbu-san, is Dog with you?" Asked a young blonde.
  "Ah...no I'm sorry. I'm Raven and I was wondering if you wanted to have a playdate. I know a little boy your age that wants to make new friends. So...will you let me introduce him to you Dog-san can come too." Raven said watching him think through the situation.
  "O-okay...will...will he like me?"
"Yes Naruto-kun, I think he will."
Fast forward two days
   "Dog?" Asked the young blond as the two sat in a tree.
  "Hmm?"
"Will...do...do you think he'll like me?"
Dog eyes the blond saddened that he thought Raven's brother wouldn't like him. He could see the fear of rejection in the blond's eyes and it hurt to see him worried.
  "Of course he will, it's hard not to like you." Dog said patting the blond's head.
  "H-hello?" Asked a small dark haired boy with wide black eyes.
  Dog nudged Naruto out of the tree and not so gracefully landed face first on the ground.
  "Hi! I'm...I'm Naruto." He yelped pushing himself up off the ground.
  The raven haired boy giggled and smiled as he put his hand out.
  "Hi, I'm S-sasuke." He said.
End Flashback
"Those two hate each other, we'll have to keep an eye on this fight. Definitely!" Kurenai muttered.
  "Actually they've been closer since the training accident." Sakura whispered.
  The rookies turned to look at her shocked by her words.
  "R-really?" Hinata asked.
"Yeah, to think about it I kinda feel left out. It's like we're team seven plus Sakura." Sakura fumed.
  The sensei and rookies turned back to the match all lost in thought. Naruto and Sasuke stood both unmoved, watching one another seeing just who would try to attack first.
  Flashback to a few moments ago...
  "So...how do you want to do this? The match I mean?" Sasuke asked as Naruto watched Shikamaru's match.
  "Well...considering everyone still thinks we hate each other, how bout I attack first. Go off what they know about us, my impatience...your prodigy type skills. We can drag it out for a few minutes, say mindless insults...then step up our game. Evenly matched skills since we've been training together. Do you...do you want to let them know about our past?" Naruto muttered.
  "I...think that would be okay. I mean we'd have to tell Sakura eventually, Shikamaru would most likely figure it out and the Sensei would learn from the Hokage. Why not tell them...it makes this whole I hate you act easier to handle because we won't have to do it anymore." Sasuke said looking once again towards his best friend.
  "Then I say to end our fight...you bring up more insults about how I'm unloved and an orphan...blah..blah...then I'll bring out the past and you'll come to your senses and we call the match ourselves...does that sound good?" Naruto asked looking over to Sasuke.
  "Hn" the Uchiha affirmed.
  "Hey don't go all Uchiha on me just yet, we aren't enemies we're best friends right now." Naruto chuckled getting a small smirk from the Uchiha.
  End Flashback
Both genin stood unmoved as they watched one another. With a quick eye flicker from Sasuke only noticed by Naruto, the boys put their plan into action.
  "STUPID UCHIHA BASTARD!" Naruto yelled charging Sasuke.
  Sensei and genin watched as Sasuke dodged and flipped Naruto over. The blond landed on his back before rolling away as Sasuke aimed a kick for his head. As Naruto tried to gain his footing Sasuke took a few weapons from his pouch and threw them. Naruto managed to dodge the majority before one sliced the side of his face leaving a mark next to one of his whiskered cheek markings.
  "Hn, is that all you got Dobe!?" Sasuke smirked.
  "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!" a voice rang out, before Sasuke was tackled to the ground.
  "Hn...is that all you got TEME!" Naruto yelled.
  "GET OFF OF HIM NARUTO!" Sakura yelled from the side of the grounds.
  His small victory was short lived as a puff of smoke revealed that Sasuke was a log. In anger Naruto's clones began fighting amongst each other.  The sensei watched as a bright light filled the area as Sasuke used a trade marked Uchiha technique.
  "FIREBALL JUTSU!"
Now the rules stated that this type of technique wasn't allowed but that wasn't going to stop Sasuke from using it. The clones poofed out of existence and as the smoke cleared Naruto took his chance to once again charge Sasuke. They soon engaged in a taijutsu battle with Sasuke dodging almost every attack from Naruto and Naruto not fairing very well as Sasuke landed hit after hit.
  "Let's change things up a bit...shall we?" Whispered Sasuke as the two collided, kunai in hand.
  With a nod from Naruto the two jumped back from one another, a small smile on both faces.
  What would you like to do...brat!?
  Think you could lend a bit of chakra to scare the sensei...
Does the Uchiha know?
Yup! He's about to anger me so that your chakra is released, Kura.
  Naruto was brought out of his conversation as Sasuke barreled into him sending him into a nearby tree. Naruto lay unmoving, all the Sensei worried for the young blond.
  "C'mon DOBE! You pathetic excuse for a ninja...you'll never be anything more than a loser. You'll especially never be Hokage."
  "What did you say!" A growl eminated from the fallen blond.
  A red glow surrounded him as the cut on his cheek quickly healed, his teeth grew sharper and his eyes were no longer blue. The sensei all started to worry and started to debate if the match should continue.
  "Has...has it escaped...should we stop IT!" Kurenai hissed at her fellow teachers.
  "No!" Kakashi said walking to the center of them.
  "Trust me, everything is fine. Naruto is still Naruto." He said looking towards the two genin.
  Naruto charged Sasuke knocking him into the fence, before starting another taijutsu battle, this time Naruto with the upper hand. The glow surrounding Naruto started to fade halfway through the fight and his eyes were once again a delicate shade of blue. With a punch he went flying across the field.
  "Huh, you're as pathetic as ever.  But it's not your fault no one wants you...Iruka sensei must've felt so sorry as too adopt you. You should give up now, before you get hurt." Sasuke said flinching at his own cruel words, cheers from Sakura and Ino in the background.
  "How can you say that...*cough*...you were supposed to be my best friend. You were my brother or did you forget how close we were...before...before that night. You were my first friend Sasuke...why did you leave me...YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME!" Naruto screamed, catching the attention of all present.
  "That first day we met...your mom said you had never been so happy. We called ourselves brothers... YOU'RE MY BROTHER YOU PROMISED ME...that... you'd always be there, that we'd be there for each other." Naruto said, tears falling.
  "I...I...Naruto..." Sasuke stood frozen as he stared down at his teammate.
  An image appeared...
  "Hey you demon...get the hell away from here you piece of shit!" A man yelled throwing a can at Naruto's head.
  "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! STOP THAT!" A voice yelled.
  A young Uchiha stood over the fallen Naruto, tears formed in his eyes as blood trickled down from a cut.
  "LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!"
"Listen kid, you're an Uchiha. You need to stay away from demons like him, let's go, I'll take you back to your compound." The man said walking towards Sasuke.
  "NO...LEAVE ME AND MY BROTHER ALONE!" He yelled kicking the man before grabbing Naruto and running.
  "Thanks, nii-chan." The blond said a smile on his face.
  ***
"Naruto... I'm sorry..." Sasuke said falling next to his teammate.
   Smiles on both faces as the Sensei and genin watched mouths agape at the odd display of emotions coming from the Uchiha.
  "I was wondering how long they were gonna keep this act up." Kakashi mumbled.
  "I knew they used to be friends but I never knew they called themselves brothers." Shikamaru mused.
  "It's a draw." Asuma said as Sasuke helped Naruto up.
  "Sorry...kinda went a bit over bored didnt I." Sasuke asked flinching as Naruto leaned on him and limped a bit while walking.
  "Nothing I haven't been through before." Naruto said with a smile causing the Sensei to frown.
  They watched as the rest of the rookies crowded around the two, questions surrounding them.
"I think this group is gonna do well."
  "They have a long way to go, but they'll eventually get there."
  Omg this took way to fucking long, so sorry. The be semester started and it's been a bit hectic. I'm also taking a creative writing class now so I may be putting up original writings as practice for my class. Y'all doing have to read them but it sure would be nice to have some feedback so I can improve in my class. Well, hope y'all enjoyed and until next time bye 🙋🙋🙋.