Patrick

Xavier slams his fist on the table, breaking his fourth one this week. He could not, for the life of him, find the Dark Sorcerer. It was like he vanished, but, Xavier just kept on digging. It was worrying everyone in his pack, but he couldn't help it. Xavier gets up and walks to the window where he angrily runs his hands through his hair when there's a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" He growls out.

"Don't snap at me you buttmunch." Came a very familiar voice to Xavier.

"Sorry Luke." He says turning around to see the old man walking in. Luke was Diana's old Beta's son. Xavier still couldn't believe he was alive and kicking, the poor man looked like he could turn to dust at any second. Already three hundred, werewolves can live up to one to two hundred, but three? That's a stretch.

"I hear you're still trying to get Auntie Diana..." Xavier often found it odd seeing such an old man say Auntie Diana, but it was how Luke was raised. Diana died when he was around two. Luke only has small memories but that paired with stories from Jakob and Mira helped him love Diana. Xavier briefly looks to a picture on his now broken and cracked desk. It was a nice picture of Luke and his family, plus Diana and Xavier, with Gabriel. Gabe had Luke on his shoulders, Jakob was holding onto his wife, and Xav was smiling at Diana as she looked upon her closest friends with trust and love.

"I never stopped." Xavier finally replies to Luke.

"Xav, you know she's gone. You saw her leave...." Luke's voice is raspy as he speaks, hands shaking as he raises one up to grab Xavier's arm.

"No. You don't know what I know." Xavier says, careful to not yell.

"Well... how do you suppose you will bring her back?" Luke asks Xavier.

"I need to find someone. Someone from a long time ago..." Is all Xavier replies. "Now you need to get back to bed, you shouldn't be up this long." Xavier walks around the desk, keeping hold of the hand on his arm to aid his old friend.

"Hogwash. I'm just fine." Luke says mimicking an old human man they had stumbled across years ago. Xavier chuckles.

"You know, for a 302 year old, you have quiet the memory." Xavier teases Luke with a grin.

"Says you mister 327." Xavier laughs a little at Luke's remark. Ever since Xavier saw the moon goddess he stopped aging, some thought it was a curse; to live forever without a mate.

"Haha alright you old man. Time for you to rest." Xavier says as they walk into the room Luke presided in. Luke slowly bends down to sit on the bed with a grimace. With the extra wolf hearing, Xavier could her Luke's frail bones crack as he shifted to a laying down position. Xav grabs the blankets to cover Luke gently. "Sleep well Luke. Someone will be up with supper."

Xavier makes his way back to his office, a sad smile on his face. He loved Luke, but he knew his time would be up soon. All of his friends from his and Diana's time ended long ago. And the only one to believe him that Diana was coming back was Tyler, he made sure once he knew he wasn't going to be there for her return to leave a note for her. He felt guilty for his actions until the day he died, he yearned to fix things. So Tyler hoped the letter would be enough, Xavier believed that Tyler had already been forgiven.

Xavier grabs the phone that had fallen on the floor to call José. "Can you bring me up another desk?"

"Another?!" Yells a voice in the background that Xavier recognizes as his third.

"Shut up Jamie!" Came José's muffled voice as if trying to keep Xavier from hearing them before turning his attention back to his alpha. "Yes, right away." Xavier rolls his eyes before hanging up not wanting to listen to them blabber.

Xavier waits for his desk staring at the fallen pile of maps and papers. That's when he sees it, a spot he didn't before on an older map, a spot he knows wasn't on the new maps and papers.

Xavier snatches it up and looks at it with a slight frown. It looked like something was on the map, but faded.
He lifts it up to the light on the ceiling, and what he finds there makes him smile.

"Patrick." Was scribbled in Diana's careful writing. Along with a circle around a small town in Russia.

"Well, looks like I'm going to Chekalin." Xavier says grabbing his pre- packed duffle bag. As he bolts out the door José is struggling with the huge oak desk as Jamie laughs at him dragging it up the stairs. "José you're in charge. Jamie, make sure José doesn't do anything wrong."

"Woah, wait, where are you going?!" José asks eyes wide as he sets the desk down only for it to slide down two steps loudly and obnoxiously before Jamie and José rush to stop it.

"Russia. I'll be back within three days." Xavier walks to the back where their helicopter sits quietly. He goes around and unstraps the huge metal craft, including taking the tarp off. Pack members come to watch with open curiosity as to what their alpha is doing. Xavier explains nothing, only that he'll be back soon.

He climbs in with a smile, even though Lucifer was supposedly coming, Diana was too.

~•~•~

Jamie--> Cara Delevingne

José--> Diego Boneta

Luke--> idk 😭