Friends

Jungkook's phone went off and he read the message from Taehyung. He laughed a bit then stopped once he saw the nervous look plastered onto Taehyung's face.
"Tae, why'd you text me? What's my fault?"
Taehyung deeply gulped and the lump in his throats refused to go down.

"Umm. It's...your fault. You asked me to umm... confess to someone that I umm..."
Taehyung looked downwards and ignored his tone of voice which was soft and slightly whispered.
"So, did you confess yet?"
Jungkook was still confused and Tae just nodded.
"What did they say?"
"They asked me why I texted them and what was their fault."
Taehyung looked downwards while Jungkook just tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Woah, that's cool. They asked the same thing I did. Who is it anyways?"
Taehyung shrunk in his place and mentally rolled his eyes due to the fact he knew Jungkook was naive in these type of situations. Taehyung slightly looked up to Jungkook with shame visible in his eyes. It was at that time, Jungkook widened his eyes and his jaw swung open.
"Is...it, me?"
Jungkook pointed to himself at his last word and Taehyung nodded. Jungkook sighed and dropped his hands down to his lap.

"Tae, look, I'm flattered and all but,"
At this point, tears started to fall out of Taehyung's shame filled eyes. He knew Jungkook only liked him as a friend or perhaps maybe even only as a brother.
"I'm flattered but, I really love you. I love you to the point you wouldn't even know. I love you more than you like me."
Taehyung rethought Jungkook's words and was instantly shook. He didn't expect hearing those words from Jungkook. The shook boy looked upwards to the grinning boy and his lips curved upwards into an overwhelming smile.

Jungkook started to laugh and engulfed Taehyung in a tight and warm hug. Taehyung immediately hugged back and the two boys laughed together.
"Kim Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend?"
Jungkook asked after they stopped laughing. Taehyung nodded in the crook of Jungkook's neck and he mumbled out words.
"Yesh. I thought you were gonna reject me."
THUMP!
That's the sound of the door slamming shut.
"AAAAAHHH JUNGKOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!"
That's the sound of Taehyung panicking and jumping around on the bed.

Jungkook got out of the bed and walked to the door only to find out it was locked. The confused boy sighed and ran a hand through his soft brown hair.(What y'all thought of brunette Kooks?)

"Tae, don't panic again but, we're locked in."
"...are we going to die in here now? I can't remember the last time I've seen a sunset."
"That was like, yesterday or some shit. Now, we can just sleep, right?"
"You don't sleep though..."
"Oh. Right."
"You know what? I'm going to try sleeping tonight. You're here with me so, maybe she won't attack or some shit."
"Really?! Oh my gosh. Let's sleep now. I'm tired as hell!"
Taehyung flopped himself on the bed and Jungkook just chuckled at his cuteness.

Not long after, the two boys were cuddled up into the bed. Neither of them were sleeping but they weren't quite talking either.

A/N
Hi. Sorry for the lateness and shortness. I updated cuz next chapter is gonna be crazier. Thanks for reading. Stay safe and take care. Byeeee.<3