Play Safe

"She's-"
"None of your fucking business boys. It's no surprise you see her."
Mrs. Kim woke up and disturbed the conversation. It almost seems like she knows why closet lady is here.
"Mom. Tell me why she is here. Who is she? You do know the answer to that, don't you?"
Mr. Kim furrowed his brows.
"If your mother doesn't want to tell you, just listen to her."
"Dad. Who is she?"
"Go to sleep boys. Wait, why is he even here?"

Taehyung groaned then sighed. Both boys knew there was something wrong.
"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. Are you aware that your son has insomnia from seeing this lady? Are you aware this is taking a toll on him? Are you aware that your son just wants to know the identity of the lady that keeps him awake at night? Are you aware of how selfish this whole thing is? Are you really?"
"Kim Taehyung! This is my house and my rules! Get out of you wanna speak like tha-"
"We know her. We wish we didn't. But we do. She's your grandmother."
Mrs. Kim was furious once she heard her husband go against her.

"Why is she following us? Why is she here?"
"Because we killed her."

A/N
Fuck this chapter. It's shit. I'm shit. Everything is shit. I'm sorry about the lateness and shittiness. Thank you for reading anyway. Stay safe and take care. Bye boos.
<3<3<3