I Need To

Jungkook was on his bed, restless. Ever since he slept that one night with Tae, she wouldn't rest. Kooks didn't expect her to come back. He thought she was done but, she was just hiding for a couple hours. Now here he is, 2:57 in the morning, just staring at her outline in his closet. He tried closing it but it somehow stays open at the end of the night.

He was sick of this. Jungkook didn't know what to do so he called Tae.
"Tae. Sorry for calling you at this time but, please come."
"It's alright Kookie. What's wrong?"
"She's here. She's crawling on the floors and she won't leave me alone. Please help me. I don't know what to do anymore. She won't stop. She's everywhere."
At this point, Kookie was tearing up a bit. His eyes were glassy and the lump in his throat wouldn't stop getting bigger.
"Kookie. Please don't cry. Everything is alright. Ignore her. I'm coming over. I think we have to tell your parents."
"No. I don't want to. They're going to think I'm crazy. They won't believe me."
"No, Kookie. I'll tell them I've seen her too. They know I would never lie to them."
"No. Just please come."
"I'm a minute away."
Tae ended the call and now, the lady was standing at the foot of his bed.

Taehyung climbed in through Jungkook's window near his bed. He jogged and jumped onto the bed then hugged Jungkook.
"Kooks, let's go."
"Where?"
"To your parents room."
"No."
"Listen to me."
Jungkook sighed through his tears and wiped it all away.

With that said, the boy's left to the room. The lady left a while ago but Jungkook knew she'd come back. They rushed into Mr. and Mrs. Jeon's room and wasn't ready for what they saw.
Mr. Jeon was staring at the closet with wide eyes. Closet lady was standing there and nobody had noticed the boys' entrance.

The closet lady walked away and Mr. Jeon looked around the room to look at the boys.
"Dad...you see her too?"
"Yeah, I have been for a while now. You see her as well?"
"I have been for months."
"I'm sorry about that."
"Do you know who that is?"
"Yes."
"Who is it Dad?"
"She's-

A/N
Sorreh. Cliffhanger. You should be used to this. Thank you for reading. Sorry for all my bullshit. Stay safe and take care. Thanks again. Bye.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3