Grandmother Hates You

"Because we killed her."
Mrs. Jeon turned to her husband and smacked his face. It was a hard one and it left a solid pink color on his cheek. Mr. Jeon put his head down and the two teenagers were to shocked to speak.

"Mom, Dad, you guys are murderers. You guys are going to hell. Why did you kill grandma?!"
Jungkook yelled at his parents and Taehyung stood there speechless.

"We killed her because she killed my grandmother."
"So you guys killed your mom because she killed hers? What does that make you?"
"Jungkook! Shut the fuck up! You're going to be a hypocrite and we'll leave soon!"
"Mom! You killed my grandma! What do you expect out of me?!"
"Do what you feel like doing son. Do what you know."
Mrs. Jeon retrieved a knife out of her bedside drawer and gave it to Jungkook.

"This is what we killed your grandmother with. This is what your grandmother killed her mother with. This is the family tradition. Follow it. Once you have children in the future, we'll haunt you and your children. This is tradition. Follow it."
Jungkook felt his blood boiling and his head drowned in a bucket of anger.
"Gladly!"
Jungkook took the knife and stabbed his parents. Taehyung stood there with a straight face. He didn't do anything because he knows that's would he would have done too.

A/N
This is the second to the last chapter. Sorry. Thank you for reading tho. Stay safe and take care. Bye.
<3<3<3<3