Ending The Family Tradition

The teenagers chopped up the pieces of the two bodies and threw them in different rivers and lakes. The two boys were currently at a random park. Their stuff was all packed.
"Tae."
"Yeah?"
"I understand you might not like this whole tradition thing but you were with me through this. I know how I am dying. If you say yes to my question, you'd know how you're going to die as well."
"What's the question?"

Jungkook stood up from the swing he was on and got on one knee in front of Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes widened and his heart started to race. Jungkook took a deep breath and retrieved the black velvet box from his pocket. He held it in front of Tae and nervously spoke.
"Taehyungie. I love you. You love me. Let's run away together. I have the plane tickets. Will you marry me?"
Tae covered his mouth with both hands in shock. With teary eyes and an overly satisfied heart, Taehyung violently nodded his head.
"Yes. Yes! Jungkookie, I love you!"
Taehyung threw his arms around Jungkook and implanted his lips onto his other half's. Jungkook smiled into the kiss.

Both boys knew they were going to die by their children. They agreed not to adopt any children. The problem is, all of their ancestors linger near them. The ancestors were not pleased. Although they weren't pleased, the newly engaged couple still stayed together.

30 Years Later

Taehyung and Jungkook sat on their shared bed. They didn't age well and were tired of the ancestors lingering around. With a small peck shred between the married couple, they held the cold and heavy object to each other's head. They held hands and didn't release from the kiss. With an uneasy mindset and heavy breathing, both boys pulled the trigger at the same time. That was the end to the family tradition.

The End

A/N
Sorry it sucks ass. Thank you for reading anyways. Stay safe and take care. Let's chat if ya like. Byee.
<3<3<3<3