She's Just Hiding

Jungkook just came back from school and he was sweaty. He had to run most of the school day and he just doesn't like the feeling of sweat on skin.

The exhausted boy stripped from his clothing and stumbled his way to the shower. He switched the faucet onto cold water. He was immediately awakened once the cold water met his skin.

Kooks just stood there, loving the feeling of water kissing his skin. Due to the fact he didn't want his mom to pay too much for the water bill, he turned off the faucet with a deep sigh. He tilted his head downwards and just stared at the wet porcelain. The inner shower curtain was a light shade of beige.

While staring at the curtains, he saw something moving at the bottom behind the beige thin sheet. He thought nothing of it because of his exhaustion and the swiftness of it's disappearance.

Kooks shrugged it off like nothing and reached for his vanilla scented shampoo. He squeezed out a fair amount then applied it to his hair while closing and placing the bottle back to it's place. Kooks rubbed in the shampoo and deeply massaged into his scalp. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to relax from the tiring day.

Kooks slowly opened his eyes and looked down. The porcelain was obviously still wet so, he could see the outline of his shadow on the wet surface. He kept looking downwards and a bit to the side until he saw another shadow behind him. He held his breath and heard heavy breathing behind him. With curiosity rushing through his head, he swiftly turned around and saw absolutely nothing besides another wet surface behind him.

Kooks quickly scrubbed some body wash onto him then washed out all of his soap on his hair and body to apply conditioner. He finally made it out of the shower with quick movements.

A/N
Sorry it's short. This is a short story with a bunch of shit chapters. Sorry. Thank you for reading though. Stay safe and take care. Bye.
<3<3<3