Chapter 3

Kaoru's Point of View

I headed to Kyoya's house after Hikaru had left for his date with Haruhi. I must admit I was shocked she asked him on a date. Maybe she likes him too? The time when I arrived at Kyoya's was 9:02 am. I felt for sure he was going to be mad at me for showing up at his house two minutes late. I even had this huge speech planned out about how not everyone is perfect and some people will not always get to places on time, but he didn't mention it. Maybe his clock is wrong? Or maybe he just didn't care.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly inside so that I wasn't seen. It was strange. Usually when I go to a friend's house, and their family is in, I would say hello to their family, but Kyoya dragged me straight to his oversized room and sat me on a chair, then he closed the door quickly and turned to face me.

"Um, Kyoya-Senpai?" I asked, sounding a bit like Haruhi. He looked at me and knelt in front of me, almost as if he was proposing. I started to get more excited and so stopped him. "No, I won't marry you" I joked, hoping he would see the humor behind this. He probably won't though, it is Kyoya. I doubt he even has a sense of humor.

Kyoya rubbed the back of his head and laughed a chortle. This was the first time I've seen Kyoya laugh. I thought the experience would be less pleasurable. Because he doesn't laugh, I figured he didn't have a very good laugh but his laugh was actually gorgeous. It was such a pleasing sound.

"Sorry, I know this looks like a marriage proposal" I gave him a soft smile. "Kaoru Hitachiin..." I interrupt him.

"No, I won't marry you, I've told you that already."

"Not what I was going to ask." Kyoya sighed, "you're making this complicated, perhaps in this case actions will speak louder than words."

"What are you rambling abo-" I was cut off because Kyoya kissed me.

It was a simple closed mouth kiss, with good technique and I got a lot of arousal from it. Like seriously, when he pulled away I grabbed one of his boobs and placed it over my crotch to cover my erection. Kyoya looked at me and smiled.

"Kaoru Hitachiin, will you be my..." There was a pause as he tried to think of the correct word to say. I caressed his cheek a little and finished his sentence for him.

"Boyfriend?" I asked. He nodded. I didn't need to answer with words. The message was very clear when I kissed him.

Considering we only just got together, I think we went too far. Their was no intercourse; however, their was sexual activities. I can honestly say, this was one of the best days of my life. I wonder what Hikaru got up to with Haruhi though, did they even kiss?

Kyoya's Point of View:

I was laid on my bed shirtless, with a shirtless Kaoru laid next to me. This was something I had never done before and I actually really enjoyed it. I'm sure Kaoru has touched someone before, even if it was just Hikaru when they were younger. I wouldn't have agreed if he and Hikaru got together, but it just seemed like a natural thing which was going to happen. What am I thinking? Kaoru wouldn't do that stuff, and Kaoru wouldn't do it with his brother. Right now he is texting someone. I didn't know who. Though interested, I didn't look over his shoulder. Then his phone rang. I listened in, not saying a word.

"Kaoru. Today has been great. Haruhi kissed me!" His brother spoke loudly into the phone. I could hear Haruhi speaking in the background, telling him to calm down because it was just a kiss.

"That is wonderful." Kaoru sounded generally happy for Hikaru. I held his waist and gently kissed his neck. He chuckled and told me to stop in a playful way. Hikaru heard this through the phone.

"Is someone there with you? I'm on my way home." I took the phone out of Kaoru's hand and spoke to Hikaru.

"Kaoru may or may not be home until late tonight." I said then hung up the call. Kaoru laughed and we kissed again. This couple thing is actually quite interesting.

Hikaru's Point of View:

Someone spoke into the phone who wasn't Kaoru and then hung up. It sounded like Kyoya. I look at Haruhi for answers, but never got any. I can't understand why Kyoya was at our house, and if he wasn't then why was Kaoru at his? Either way, it seemed strange to me. Haruhi took my hand and smiled.

"I should tell you something." She began, "Kaoru sent me a text last nigh asking me to hang out with you today. I think he wanted us to hang out as friends but I turned it into a date. I assumed Kaoru asked me to do it because he knew I liked you; however, I now think it was because he wanted you out of the house and away from him." She spoke. I frowned. So Kaoru didn't want me? She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Why wouldn't Kaoru want me around?" I asked. Haruhi thought for a moment.

"He wanted to be with Kyoya-Senpai today." I Wish he would have just told me and not tried to get rid of me. I would have understood...

Kaoru's Point of View:

I got back to my own home at 9:30 pm. Hikaru was still up, so I went to find him. He grabbed me when I found him and started to yell at me. I think Kyoya gave it away that I had lied to him. I was in tears when Hikaru finally stopped yelling. He hugged me and apologised. Obviously I forgave him straight away. I told him that me and Kyoya wanted this to be secret, then he started to ramble on about his date. It seemed like he had a really nice time. I really love my brother. He always knows how to make me smile after something bad happens. I just hope he doesn't see the love bites that Kyoya gave me.